My Wedding Cake | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Wedding Cake

Well all here it is...

I wanted to share with everyone my wedding cake from my 2nd reception this past weekend in my hometown The Cuse. I was a little disappointed that they didnt do the whole helmet in frosting through the entirety of the cake, but all the same, I still loved it and made it a point that it was the first thing everyone looked at.

2hi03ns-1.jpg

2niwmkl-1.jpg

Did she surprise you by wearing a Dolphins thong and bra set that night? That would've ben the greatest night for a Dolfan ever if she did man!

:hi5:

Well all here it is...

I wanted to share with everyone my wedding cake from my 2nd reception this past weekend in my hometown The Cuse. I was a little disappointed that they didnt do the whole helmet in frosting through the entirety of the cake, but all the same, I still loved it and made it a point that it was the first thing everyone looked at.

2hi03ns-1.jpg

2niwmkl-1.jpg

Be careful leaning over the cake like that, you may drop a hair in it.....oh wait, never mind. :wink:

How did you get your wife to agree to that as your wedding cake?

You picked the right firl that's for sure, lucky...gosh.

Congrats

Well all here it is...

2hi03ns-1.jpg

2niwmkl-1.jpg

Best wishes on a great new life, bro! Thanks for sharing the news.

Went to a wedding where the groom was huge Eagles fan. The bride had the organist play their fight song (who knew they had one) as everyone was leaving the church. The dork knew all the words, too. :lol:

Surprised Fatkirstyalley didn't sniff out the cake from FL, although her popping out of a cake days are long since past. If she can drop a few pounds, popping out of a cake factory might be an option.

Wow. I am trying to imagine my mother in law letting me get away with that...

It's always good to make the subtle statement that, "If it comes down to you or the Fins, remember our wedding day." haha

My wife would have killed me and not gotten married that day if she saw that! But the guys would give me High Fives! :D

I converted her to a finfan.. plus, her pops is also a finfan so it was easy.. it was fate.. Dolphins fate :)

Back
Top Bottom