My Wedding Cake | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Wedding Cake

Did she surprise you by wearing a Dolphins thong and bra set that night? That would've ben the greatest night for a Dolfan ever if she did man!

:hi5:
My x-girlfriend gave me the best Birthday ever some years back. She took me to a cheap motel and presented me with my gift. A brand new Dan Marino jersey (AUTHENTIC) with her modeling it. (And only it!):d-day:

My x-girlfriend gave me the best Birthday ever some years back. She took me to a cheap motel and presented me with my gift. A brand new Dan Marino jersey (AUTHENTIC) with her modeling it. (And only it!):d-day:

I havent gotten a gift like that, although I have been looking for a fin-kini :up:

I bet you were screaming Dan's name too.:lol:

I know I'm a bills fan and you guys could care less but here's the grooms cake my wife suprised me with.

Attachments

• l_744bf0383858524c046607454ff7c899.jpg
    l_744bf0383858524c046607454ff7c899.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8

was she wearing a helmet also? :d-day:

I know I'm a bills fan and you guys could care less but here's the grooms cake my wife suprised me with.

Thats cool!!!.. I wanted something like that but with the logo in frosting the whole length of the cake but they couldnt do it.

Back
Top Bottom