Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida State

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Auburn is an interesting choice for such a poll. Especially from a Bama fan.

Buckeyes all the way with Troy Smith and Teddy Ginn Jr. leadin the way.

Well it looks like Me and SpeedRush are the two votes for the Gators! I actually think the Gators have a shot at the National title and I think they could lose a game and still get in. I can't see any team going undeafeted this year. It is gunna be close!

Skeet84 said:
Well it looks like Me and SpeedRush are the two votes for the Gators! I actually think the Gators have a shot at the National title and I think they could lose a game and still get in. I can't see any team going undeafeted this year. It is gunna be close!

:confused: I voted ND

:D jk

Blah, I know this will incite more BigEast is crap threads but..

Why isn't WVU an option. They just won a BCS bowl and have nearly the whole team returning next year. I think they have a better shot then at least 1/4 of the teams you listed.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:

Why isn't WVU an option. They just won a BCS bowl and have nearly the whole team returning next year. I think they have a better shot then at least 1/4 of the teams you listed.

Based on most of those teams conference schedules, I agree.

I also think that if that were to happen it would cause serious consideration into BCS realignment.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:

I actually totally agree and I even think that Louiville could make it the The National title game too. The Big East has two teams and thats about it.

SpeedRush99 said:
Auburn is an interesting choice for such a poll. Especially from a Bama fan.
Auburn sucks!! (i hate them), but, it's real that they are one of the possibilities, in my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom