• Florida State

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
firestorm said:
Auburn sucks!! (i hate them), but, it's real that they are one of the possibilities, in my opinion...

Interesting, I think it will be hard for any SEC West team to get by LSU.

I Say texas , even w/o vince young they still have those 3 RBs, CHarles Taylor and the SR(forgot his name #22), all young WR's who are good, still gonna have a nasty D QB shouldnt be to much of a problem

WVU and Miami are the two glaring omissions. UF, FSU, and Oklahoma shouldn't even be on this poll, especially the latter 2 teams. LSU and Auburn will both be tough this year, and WVU really only has one game to win this year. I know I'm being a homer too, but we have so much talent on our team, and now that we have coaches that actually know how to use the talent, we could be looking at the Fiesta Bowl. It should be a good year...there's a lot of solid teams out there.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I Say texas , even w/o vince young they still have those 3 RBs, CHarles Taylor and the SR(forgot his name #22), all young WR's who are good, still gonna have a nasty D QB shouldnt be to much of a problem

all bets wil be off after October 7th :D

kpcane said:
WVU and Miami are the two glaring omissions. UF, FSU, and Oklahoma shouldn't even be on this poll, especially the latter 2 teams. LSU and Auburn will both be tough this year, and WVU really only has one game to win this year. I know I'm being a homer too, but we have so much talent on our team, and now that we have coaches that actually know how to use the talent, we could be looking at the Fiesta Bowl. It should be a good year...there's a lot of solid teams out there.

plz share your knowledge on why UF, FSU, and OU shouldnt be on there, im curious

AirFishOne said:
plz share your knowledge on why UF, FSU, and OU shouldnt be on there, im curious

Well FSU and OU more than UF. UF had 3 losses last year, to worse teams than Miami, and WVU had 1 loss and ended up 5th in the AP. Don't get me wrong, UF has a chance, but I think WVU or UM are more likely to win.

FSU had 5 losses last year, ended up #23 in the AP. Kinda hard to elevate them to the top tier when they lost some key members of the defense, which carried them last year (carried to 5 losses).

OU was a joke last year. 4 losses in the Big 12? Really? The only chance they have is if the Big 12 is somehow worse than it was last year.

kpcane said:
Well FSU and OU more than UF. UF had 3 losses last year, to worse teams than Miami, and WVU had 1 loss and ended up 5th in the AP. Don't get me wrong, UF has a chance, but I think WVU or UM are more likely to win.

FSU had 5 losses last year, ended up #23 in the AP. Kinda hard to elevate them to the top tier when they lost some key members of the defense, which carried them last year (carried to 5 losses).

OU was a joke last year. 4 losses in the Big 12? Really? The only chance they have is if the Big 12 is somehow worse than it was last year.

OU lost to TCU and UCLA non conference, then in Big 12 play we beat all but Texas, and if I have to explain what happened to Texas Tech ill explode, :D

yes compared to recent years we were a joke, especially by OU standards, but our line will improve this year, young receivers with ALOT of playing time r back, AD can only get better, QBs showing talent w/ experince, the Defense will be regular Bob Stoops domintaion Defense.

OU will lose 1 or mayb 2 games this year if we are not careful. But our best case senario is an Undefeated season

Skeet84 said:
Well it looks like Me and SpeedRush are the two votes for the Gators! I actually think the Gators have a shot at the National title and I think they could lose a game and still get in. I can't see any team going undeafeted this year. It is gunna be close!
Make that 3

UF Fin Kat said:
UF will win it all! basketball and football in the same year?? i think so!

How cute...you guys each have 1 championship now.

What's even cuter is thinking that Chris Leak can go undefeated in the SEC.

kpcane said:
How cute...you guys each have 1 championship now.

What's even cuter is thinking that Chris Leak can go undefeated in the SEC.
almost as cute as thinking miami can get past the 2nd round of the NIT.

Back
Top Bottom