Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
No Penn. St?
thats a mistake, they should be on the list. PSU will be a big player in the title race

The University of Florida: The Arrogance of Notre Dame, The Tradition of Wake Forest

WVU is good, but trust me the better teams will take them more seriously this year as Georgia really thought they were gonna steamroll them

AirFishOne said:
WVU is good, but trust me the better teams will take them more seriously this year as Georgia really thought they were gonna steamroll them

doesnt matter WVU'll steamroll competition this year only thing that worries me is how Strength of schedule affects them in the BCS formula; and they should've at least been on the poll whoever made it!

gunnakillbrady said:
doesnt matter WVU'll steamroll competition this year only thing that worries me is how Strength of schedule affects them in the BCS formula; and they should've at least been on the poll whoever made it!

What kind of competition are they going to steamroll this year? Their toughest game is Louisville, and they have absolutely nothing before or after that. I just have to copy and paste their schedule, because I've never seen WVU fans be so arrogant.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
9/2 - Marshall
9/9 - Eastern Washington
9/14 - Maryland
9/23 - at East Carolina
10/7 - at Mississippi State
10/14 - Syracuse
10/20 - at Connecticut
11/2 - at Louisville
11/11 - Cincinnati
11/16 - at Pitt
11/25 - South Florida
12/2 - Rutgers

Wow. They should be in the DIAA playoffs if they go undefeated with that schedule.

Im pretty sure WVU will beat every single opponent they play this season...

Nobody gave us a chance in heck to beat georgia in the sugar bowl, but we did

How can anybody doubt WVU?

WestVirginiaFan said:

If you get a recently revised dictionary, and look up "cupcake schedule" you will see WVU's schedule for this year. I said this before, if WVU is the 3rd undefeated team at the end of the year, they won't have a shot at the national title, and nobody will say a word about it.

9/2 - Marshall
9/9 - Eastern Washington
9/14 - Maryland
9/23 - at East Carolina
10/7 - at Mississippi State
10/14 - Syracuse
10/20 - at Connecticut
11/2 - at Louisville
11/11 - Cincinnati
11/16 - at Pitt
11/25 - South Florida
12/2 - Rutgers

I cant believe that's a real schedule. I know they make them years in advance but if you look at that only 3 maybe 4 teams ever have a chance of being decent. So it isnt like they made the schedule and got lucky by a few of the teams being unusually bad. Hopefully Louisville beats them though.

WestVirginiaFan said:

look at this game from Georgia's perspective....

Our own stadium, our state, our home crowd, versus a team (WVU) from the "Big Easy"

While no doubt WVU played a good game (I was rootin for ya guys) one must think if Georgia tokk yall seriously mayb the outcome would of been different, now that u guys beat Georgia, dont expect some of the big dogs to take u lightly in ur upcoming bowl game

Back
Top Bottom