• Florida State

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
UF Fin Kat said:
almost as cute as thinking miami can get past the 2nd round of the NIT.

Uh I don't really care about basketball, but I care enough to know that we did get past the 2nd round.

You know, I had Florida in the finals of my bracket, and people were saying that they were picking against Florida because "they didn't want them to win". I now see why they said that.

But when you win so little you have to rub it in as much as you can...even if it's in the wrong sport.

AirFishOne said:
wasnt that UF's first NC win in football or basketball?

They won in 96 I think it was in football with Danny Wuerffel. Pretty sad that he's the highlight of the University of Florida football. I don't know why it's considered a football school.

oh yes i forget, the only good thing to come outa that squad was the ole ball coach, and Coach Stoops :tongue:

AirFishOne said:
oh yes i forget, the only good thing to come outa that squad was the ole ball coach, and Coach Stoops :tongue:

Ahh, thank God for Coach Stoops, Airfish.

I mean, who else could Nick Saban have owned in the 2003 National Championship??? :lol:

J/K.

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist. :tongue:

kpcane said:
How cute...you guys each have 1 championship now.

What's even cuter is thinking that Chris Leak can go undefeated in the SEC.

I expected a little more clever response from a classy guy like yourself. :wink:

First NCAA Basketball Championship for any school from the state of Florida, we'll take it.

Looking forward to the football matchup in 2008.

Motion said:
I expected a little more clever response from a classy guy like yourself. :wink:

First NCAA Basketball Championship for any school from the state of Florida, we'll take it.

Miami will kill that Gator in his own swamp (is that where it is?)

nick1 said:
Miami will kill that Gator in his own swamp (is that where it is?)

Yes, in the Swamp. And the Canes will be Gator bait.

Motion said:
Yes we will, should be a great game.
Sr. QB Wright vs. So. QB Tebow both will put up big numbers

Motion said:

I didn't think it was that "unclever", but I wouldn't have said anything if the person stuck to basketball. Maybe if you were an outsider, you'd see how annoying it was.

nick1 said:
Sr. QB Wright vs. So. QB Tebow both will put up big numbers

Unless Kyle Wright somehow got another year of eligibility he's going to leave before we play the gators in 2008. He's going to be a junior this year.

kpcane said:
Unless Kyle Wright somehow got another year of eligibility he's going to leave before we play the gators in 2008. He's going to be a junior this year.
my bad I thought for a minute that it was a year from now, I miss calculated

DolphinDevil28 said:
Ahh, thank God for Coach Stoops, Airfish.

I mean, who else could Nick Saban have owned in the 2003 National Championship??? :lol:

J/K.

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist. :tongue:

losing by 7 is worty of the word owning? sure we played bad but even if, we made it a game, god knows Id rather watch that than the USC game

Back
Top Bottom