NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

And don't hand me any of this USC garbage, WHO HAS THE TROPHY????

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
WOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

And don't hand me any of this USC garbage, WHO HAS THE TROPHY????
of course LSU has the trophy, but the humans that fed the info into the computer so it could pick a winner, say that USC is number 1.:tongue:

How did I know you would be the first one to respond???

Hey, even you can't take away my happiness right now. LSU IS NATIONAL CHAMPS. And there's nothing you can do about it.

dolfan06, I'll give you one chance to eat your crow and apologize to me with dignity. You SWORE Oklahoma was going to beat us. Remember? So what do you have to say now?

How did I know you would be the first one to respond???

Hey, even you can't take away my happiness right now. LSU IS NATIONAL CHAMPS. And there's nothing you can do about it.

dolfan06, I'll give you one chance to eat your crow and apologize to me with dignity. You SWORE Oklahoma was going to beat us. Remember? So what do you have to say now?
i really did think OU would win and they almost did, as bad as white played. but michigan gave up 15 sacks all year and 9 to USC, there is no doubt in my mind about what USC woud do to LSU. and the coaches that vote on the final standings think so too!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i really did think OU would win and they almost did, as bad as white played. but michigan gave up 15 sacks all year and 9 to USC, there is no doubt in my mind about what USC woud do to LSU. and the coaches that vote on the final standings think so too!
btw, do yourself a favor and move this to the college forum before a mod has to!:rolleyes:

First off, you didn't apologize. I'm giving you one more shot. You remember what we went through talking about this game. Eat your crow.

Second, we played badly tonight too. We should have dominated that game. It should have been 28-7 easily.

And there's no doubt in my mind what USC would do to LSU either. They would get sacked and harrassed just like every other qb LSU has victimized this year.
We would kill Michigan too. Obviously, LSU and USC are the two best teams in America. But count your blessings that pretty boy Leinart doesn't have to face the LSU defense.

And it's the AP poll that will probably have USC #1, not the coaches poll. LSU is #1 in that one because they WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, not USC.

And it's the AP poll that will probably have USC #1, not the coaches poll. LSU is #1 in that one because they WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, not USC.
your gonna have to eat your share also, madison29 already posted the final poll in the college forum, which is exactly where this should be, but i guess some are lacking in reading skills!:rolleyes:

I love your selective reading. You choose to read what you want to read.

And it amazes me that you STILL CANNOT ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG.

How do you like your crow, fried or grilled????

LSU IS THE BEST

LSU IS THE BEST
USC lost to california during the season, in overtime yet. california beat VIRGINIA TECH in a bowl game, 52-49.
LSU lost to florida during the season and FU lost to IOWA in there bowl game 37-17. who in the heck is I-O-W-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU IS THE BEST

dude, either of you is "wrong". We'll never know. There is ALWAYS a dispute about the BCS. Until we change the system, it will always be that way. Enjoy your teams success, but take it for a grain of salt, the BCS is inherently flawed, and the winner is always in dispute.

LSU IS THE BEST

Let's see, LSU barely squeeked by an OU team that was obviously playing poorly while USC absolutely dominated a Michigan State team that was playing as well as anyone in the country going into the final months of the season. I believe that if you asked any objective observers they would say USC- with both an incredible offense and a dominating defense- would punk LSU like prison beeyatches.

Yes, LSU has the BS trophy which really amounts to absolutely nothing considering the AP poll WILL vote USC #1 and there have already been several coaches to come forward and say that if they had a choice, USC would remain their #1 as well. In other words, the true national champs reside in Los Angeles, are coached by Pete Carroll, and actually know how to dominate other teams.

LSU will forever be known as the team that won a share of the national championship by default. Stick that one in your pipe and suck on it for a bit pal; your team should be known as the "Paper Tigers."

Originally posted by dolfan06
USC lost to california during the season, in overtime yet. california beat VIRGINIA TECH in a bowl game, 52-49.
LSU lost to florida during the season and FU lost to IOWA in there bowl game 37-17. who in the heck is I-O-W-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to mention the fact that LSU barely beat Ole Miss and barely beat OU tonight. USC, on the other hand, has quite literally dominated every single team they've played since Cal winning by a margin of 20+ points.

USC is, and should be, the #1 team in teh country despite the outcome of that cheesy game that was played tonight.

Originally posted by Cranx

You forgot to mention the fact that LSU barely beat Ole Miss and barely beat OU tonight. USC, on the other hand, has quite literally dominated every single team they've played since Cal winning by a margin of 20+ points.

USC is, and should be, the #1 team in teh country despite the outcome of that cheesy game that was played tonight.
i was just trying to point out, its not how you start the season, its how you finish!. Kansas State exposed the sooners for what they were and they were playing poorly, while USC was kicking butt. the score they beat michigan by was not indicative of the way the game was played. USC dominated!;)

USC are the champs. LSU can be happy for their bowl win all they want but USC are the rightful owner's of the top peg. They were jobbed out of the national title game and everone knows it. They really should play one more game just to prove it though. USC in my mind and in the mind of everyone not rooting for LSU ( I don't root for USC, in fact, I am a Gator fan and CAL Bears fans so I was happy twice this season :D ) are national champs.

I personally think USC is the best team in the nation, but mad props to LSU--they did what they had to do, so they deserve the split

Back
Top Bottom