NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!!

His name is on that contract that coaches signed that states the BCS Title game winner is the National Champion.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Cranx, you just admitted that LSU has the best defense, but usc's front four are better because in your mind they are "utterly amazing"???

Whatever. Spears, Lavalais, Williams and Hill is the best D-line in the country.

What's your point?

BTW, why not look at a more objective source than either one of us like ESPN the Magazine? They recently did a whole piece on the "Wild Bunch II" and the jist of it was that this was, by far, the most talented front four in the country with all four likely first round NFL prospects. While LSU's front four are good, they simply cannot boast the kind of overall talent USC has up front as they have one incredible player in Lavalais and three guys who are just (and I use "just" as a relative term here) very good.

Marcus Spears, and especially Marquis Hill are both as good or better than Osldfnepasld Xodfnoeapsdlrh or whatever his name is.

Hill will go top 15 in the draft.

It's sad it had to come to a split, but it's the right call...Both LSU and USC are champs, and both deserve it.

LSU D is nasty...they would mess up that USC QB...no doubt.

Marcus Spears, and especially Marquis Hill are both as good or better than Osldfnepasld Xodfnoeapsdlrh or whatever his name is.

Hill will go top 15 in the draft.

That is your opinion. It is not, however, shared by the national media or myself but you're entitled to it nonetheless.
:poke:

Thanks, Circling, I can live with that. I'm just tired of all these West Coast people not giving LSU any respect at all.

We aknowledge that usc is good, but they say they would crush LSU which is nuts.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
LSU D is nasty...they would mess up that USC QB...no doubt.
It would be a great game, very close...LSU would've of beat them this year, cause of the homefield advantage in the sugarbowl...

but I'd pick USC at a neutral site...just my .02

Uhh, cranx, actually it is shared by the national media. Several pundits have said LSU has the best D-line.

You may argue about the D-line, but you CANNOT argue about best defense overall. LSU is the best, bar none. I don't care what you say.

Uhh, cranx, actually it is shared by the national media. Several pundits have said LSU has the best D-line.

You may argue about the D-line, but you CANNOT argue about best defense overall. LSU is the best, bar none. I don't care what you say.

Dude, reading comprehension skills would come in handy here; I already said LSU has/had the best overall defense. You're arguing with yourself on this one.

LSU D would mess up that USC QB no doubt...yep, no doubt!!!

LSU D would mess up that USC QB no doubt...yep, no doubt!!!

Sorry to hear that you have pigs in your a**, maybe you should go get that checked out before they turn into full grown swine!

Cranx...chill. Why are you so upset and need to get personal about me just stating my opinion...and yes...that LSU D would mess up the USC QB...NO DOUBT!!!

Cranx...chill. Why are you so upset and need to get personal about me just stating my opinion...and yes...that LSU D would mess up the USC QB...NO DOUBT!!!

It was an absurd joke dude, maybe you should heed your own advice and "chill." Seriously, if you get offended at that you might want to take a moment to put a sweater on becuase your skin certainly isn't thick enough to take some of the shots that pour out around here on a regular basis.

Again, it was a joke, joke, jooooooke; get it?

Back
Top Bottom