NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!!

I said end of story dolfan06.

Besides, you STILL NEVER ADMITTED YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE LSU/OU GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your loss like a man and fess up! Come on you yellow belly!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I said end of story dolfan06.

Besides, you STILL NEVER ADMITTED YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE LSU/OU GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your loss like a man and fess up! Come on you yellow belly!
its not the end of story, the story goes how the tigers are champs on paper but USC got the real votes from the coaches that know football!:tongue:

Ok, let's just say for one moment hypothetically that your little pipe dream of LSU being paper champs is real.

Now, that has NOTHING to do with the fact that you STILL HAVE NOT ADMITTED YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE LSU/OU GAME!!!!!

Eat your crow! What is so hard about that? Just admit you were wrong and I'll stop bothering you about it! Come on chicken!!!

"BAWK Bawk bawk....Bawk!"

clear.gif

Ok, let's just say for one moment hypothetically that your little pipe dream of LSU being paper champs is real.

Now, that has NOTHING to do with the fact that you STILL HAVE NOT ADMITTED YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE LSU/OU GAME!!!!!

Eat your crow! What is so hard about that? Just admit you were wrong and I'll stop bothering you about it! Come on chicken!!!
i'll admit it, just as soon as you admit USC is better!:tongue:

quote:

"college football coaches are expected to ask the NCAA for permission to adjust the selection process for the BCS, hoping to avoid a repeat of the embarrassment created by a split national championship."

you see, even the coaches are saying it was a mistake, a snafu if you will, by picking LSU!:tongue:

DUMMY, It was a FACT that LSU beat OU!!!! It's speculation about who's better between LSU and USC!!!

BAWK BAWK BAWK!!!

DUMMY, It was a FACT that LSU beat OU!!!! It's speculation about who's better between LSU and USC!!!

BAWK BAWK BAWK!!!
exactly, the coaches admitted a snafu occurred!:D

Your'e unreal. I have to come to the conclusion that I'm arguing with an old senile fart and leave it alone.

Trying to argue facts with old stubborn people like you is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

BTW...For the people reading this post that are confused, Dodo 06 swore on his grave a month and a half ago that OU was going to beat LSU. He said he was convinced because of "what he read from the media." I kid you not. He promised it wouldn't even be close and LSU would get whooped. Well folks, when it's time to pay the piper and eat your crow, we find out he's sacless. He cannot admit he was wrong. This has nothing to do with USC. He just refuses to admit he was wrong.

Your'e unreal. I have to come to the conclusion that I'm arguing with an old senile fart and leave it alone.

Trying to argue facts with old stubborn people like you is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

BTW...For the people reading this post that are confused, Dodo 06 swore on his grave a month and a half ago that OU was going to beat LSU. He said he was convinced because of "what he read from the media." I kid you not. He promised it wouldn't even be close and LSU would get whooped. Well folks, when it's time to pay the piper and eat your crow, we find out he's sacless. He cannot admit he was wrong. This has nothing to do with USC. He just refuses to admit he was wrong.
kinda puffing your feathers out a little aren't ya? i never SWORE anything. i said i thought that OU would win. i also thought the dolphins would be in the playoffs, as did many others. i also think USC would make LSU look silly. get your facts straight before you type little one.:yell:

Do you really want me to go back and put up the post you wrote about how you said OU was going to win just because of what you saw in the media???

Just admit you were wrong already!

Do you really want me to go back and put up the post you wrote about how you said OU was going to win just because of what you saw in the media???

Just admit you were wrong already!
thats the key right there, BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAW ON PAPER! there is no wrong about it!

get a clue, and thanks for playing. you might score some points next time!:lol:

Does anyone else here see what I'm talking about? How this guy twists and spins things around to avoid the subject?

You predicted that OU would win because of what you saw on paper. You did not see LSU play before the Sugar Bowl. So you were ignorant about the whole situation to begin with. And now you won't admit you were wrong. It's as simple as that.

Chicken.

Does anyone else here see what I'm talking about? How this guy twists and spins things around to avoid the subject?

You predicted that OU would win because of what you saw on paper. You did not see LSU play before the Sugar Bowl. So you were ignorant about the whole situation to begin with. And now you won't admit you were wrong. It's as simple as that.

Chicken.
why don't you read what you're shovelin boy. i read that OU would win and went by the stats that were in the media, not my own evaluation. now how does that make me wrong?:yell:

Back
Top Bottom