NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NATIONAL CHAMPS Baby!!!!!

uhhh, because you made a blind prediction and now you won't admit it was wrong.

LOL, you're getting angry!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

when i get angry, it won't be a guess. you'll know it!:tongue:

can't you read what you wrote here. i made a blind prediction, used somebody else'
s stats, yet i'm wrong. which is it bozo, i'd really like to know!:rolleyes:

Dude, this is tired. I'm tired of this. I really hate arguing with fellow Fin fans.

You think USC is the best, I think LSU is the best, and there are many people who agree with both sides. This is really going no where and we could go on for days.

Dude, this is tired. I'm tired of this. I really hate arguing with fellow Fin fans.

You think USC is the best, I think LSU is the best, and there are many people who agree with both sides. This is really going no where and we could go on for days.
its about time you read the writing on the wall. you change your position more than a leopard has spots!:rolleyes:

Wow. Just....Wow.

You might just be the biggest hypocrit I've ever encountered. I'm not changing my position of LSU would whoop usc. I'm saying this argument is going no where and you are so hard headed that trying to get you to admit you were wrong like you were is impossible.

The writing on the wall is that I'm posting here things that YOU said and you turn around and twist stuff so that you avoid the subject that you were wrong.

Wow. Just....Wow.

You might just be the biggest hypocrit I've ever encountered. I'm not changing my position of LSU would whoop usc. I'm saying this argument is going no where and you are so hard headed that trying to get you to admit you were wrong like you were is impossible.

The writing on the wall is that I'm posting here things that YOU said and you turn around and twist stuff so that you avoid the subject that you were wrong.
you need that wow quote tattooed on your forehead so you won't be suprised so often!
you still have yet to explain HOW i was wrong if i went by the stats of so many people!:rolleyes:

Because if you don't have your own facts and you didn't see the team play for yourself, you shouldn't make predictions and think you know more than others about the situation.

Because if you don't have your own facts and you didn't see the team play for yourself, you shouldn't make predictions and think you know more than others about the situation.
thats not what you were asking, the question i have is WHY?:goof:

All I was asking was for you to admit you were wront about your prediction of the LSU/OU game. That's it. Nothing to do with usc.

You just can't do it. You just can't admit LSU is awesome and give them any respect.

All I was asking was for you to admit you were wront about your prediction of the LSU/OU game. That's it. Nothing to do with usc.

You just can't do it. You just can't admit LSU is awesome and give them any respect.
if your asking me to say LSU is awesome compared to USC, they'll have ice cream parlors in hell first!:tongue:

Case in point of you twisting things around and only reading what you want to read.

DID YOU READ THE PART OF "NOTHING TO DO WITH USC"????

Do you see what I am saying here? Just say you were wrong about the LSU/OU game.

Case in point of you twisting things around and only reading what you want to read.

DID YOU READ THE PART OF "NOTHING TO DO WITH USC"????

Do you see what I am saying here? Just say you were wrong about the LSU/OU game.
ok i was wrong about that, but that doesn't make LSU any more of a champ, chump maybe.
everybody talks about the strength of schedule. USU lost in triple overtime to a team that beat virginia tech in a bowl game. LSU lost to a team that got creamed by a team that wasn't even in the top 20. IOWA, who the hell is iowa!

Originally posted by dolfan06
ok i was wrong about that, but that doesn't make LSU any more of a champ, chump maybe.
everybody talks about the strength of schedule. USU lost in triple overtime to a team that beat virginia tech in a bowl game. LSU lost to a team that got creamed by a team that wasn't even in the top 20. IOWA, who the hell is iowa!

Iowa was ranked 17th in the country and their coach, Kirk Ferentz, has been mentioned for many head coaching jobs in the NFL.

Florida is clearly a better team than Cal. There isn't even a comparision. It doesn't matter what happened to those teams in their Bowl games, Iowa is a better team than the on and off Virginia Tech. The Hokies can be great one week and than awful the next week.

LSU played a tougher schedule than USC. LSU has to play teams in the SEC, where the fans at away games are a million times louder and the teams are stronger. LSU had to play very good teams like Georgia (who lost 3 games, and 2 of them were to LSU), Ole Miss, Florida, etc. USC plays in a weaker conference.

Back
Top Bottom