National Title Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Title Game

Dolfan32323

Troll Carcass Removal Unit
Reaction score
Who would you like to see play for National Champs bragging rights? I personally would love to see West Virginia take on Auburn...I just love watching both teams play.

Dolfan32323 said:
Who would you like to see play for National Champs bragging rights? I personally would love to see West Virginia take on Auburn...I just love watching both teams play.
WV doesn't even play anybody until Louisville, so they're just up there from last year. Ohio State looks good, as does Auburn. Too bad Ohio State and Michigan can't play for it....:rolleyes:

I'd like to see UM vs Texas.

I think we'll see Michigan vs USC

EDIT: And yes, I know UM has no chance of making the national championship game, but it's my fantasy and I'll pick who I want!

I'd love to see Louisville with Bush and Brohm vs USC. I think we'll see OSU vs USC which should still be a very good game. If West Virginia runs the table because they play nobody i'm not so sure a 1 lost team won't overtake them.

Anybody vs. Ohio State.

At the beginnin of the season, I wanted to see the rematch of last years Fiesta Bowl ( Ohio State vs. Norte Dame ). But that wont happen now. So now i would like to see Ohio State vs. Auburn.

Every team mentioned has at least one potential loss, so it'll be good to see at the end of the season who makes it out.

Florida vs Ohio State

Auburn vs Ohio State

LSU vs Ohio State

The 3 teams I think could probally beat OSU any Saturday

Alex44 said:
Florida vs Ohio State

Auburn vs Ohio State

LSU vs Ohio State

The 3 teams I think could probally beat OSU any Saturday

It depends where the game is at IMO.

Back
Top Bottom