National Title Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Title Game

UF Fin Kat said:
well, since this is the national title game, it'll be in arizona.

Well he said any saturday. :wink:

And if it's in arizona, I say the game depends on the refs....:sidelol:

And Ohio State has won the last three times they were in Arizona including the 2002 National Championship game. I think they will do pretty good in Arizona. It should be like another home game for them.

Dolfan32323 said:
Who would you like to see play for National Champs bragging rights? I personally would love to see West Virginia take on Auburn...I just love watching both teams play.
Side note: DUDE It is REALLY time for a new Avatar! Wanny is gone!

on topic: I would love to see UF vs anyone else.

Oboy said:
Side note: DUDE It is REALLY time for a new Avatar! Wanny is gone!

on topic: I would love to see UF vs anyone else.
lol I changed it...wasn't to support Wanny, but I thought it made him look like a bum. ANyways after WV barely beat East Carolina or w/e it is, I'd like to now see Auburn v Ohio State...I can't stand OSU and Auburn is my team in college football but it would be a good match up

Alex44 said:
Florida vs Ohio State

Auburn vs Ohio State

LSU vs Ohio State

The 3 teams I think could probally beat OSU any Saturday

any saturday huh?

Louisville...

Lee and Kirk said in the Iowa v. OSU post game that the winner of WV v. UL would be playing against OSU in the National Championship.

Take that for what it's worth... which isn't very much.

zachequalsgod said:
Lee and Kirk said in the Iowa v. OSU post game that the winner of WV v. UL would be playing against OSU in the National Championship.

Take that for what it's worth... which isn't very much.

They also said if Florida wins out they will be playing for the National Championship. Which is a big if, but if they do theres no way they shouldn't be in the big game.

Ohio St vs West Virigina

I would like to see Ohio State vs West Virginia. I think that would be a sweet game.

Back
Top Bottom