National Title Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Title Game

Blade said:
I would like to see Ohio State vs West Virginia. I think that would be a sweet game.
They each really only have one tough game left... so it is very possible.

Alex44 said:
Florida vs Ohio State

Auburn vs Ohio State

LSU vs Ohio State

The 3 teams I think could probally beat OSU any Saturday

Worst post ever.....

There isn't a team in College football that can play with Ohio State right now.....

The Buckeye D would dominate Florida's OL....

The Buckeye WR's would have a FIELD DAY....against Auburn.....it wouldn't even be close.

LSU would get thier *** handed to them on both sides of the ball....

The only realy test left this year for the Buckeyes is Michigan......

If tOSU ended up playing USC we'd slaughter them too.

Whitner20 said:
Worst post ever.....

There isn't a team in College football that can play with Ohio State right now.....

The Buckeye WR's would have a FIELD DAY....against Auburn.....it wouldn't even be close.

I think Michigan can and will beat the Buckeyes. Usually the Buckeyes are overrated but i will give them Props this year. With that said Michigan will go into Columbus and walk out with a national championship berth.

Whitner20 said:
Worst post ever.....

I'm not sure how you watch Ohio St play and come away with the idea that they would dominate everyone in college football. If Cincinnati and PSU can hang with OSU for a good portion of the game then Auburn and a few others could. I think OSU is the best team in the country, I dont think they are unbeatable though.

You guys honestly think Michigan has a chance at the Horseshoe?

Majpain said:
Hell yeah. This is the type of year that Michigan always comes through with the victory against OSU. They started the season with little to no respect and they will earn that respect in Columbus. Ohio State has some question marks at stopping the run and Hart will earn the respect he has yet to get.

Brad528 said:
Hell yeah. This is the type of year that Michigan always comes through with the victory against OSU. They started the season with little to no respect and they will earn that respect in Columbus. Ohio State has some question marks at stopping the run and Hart will earn the respect he has yet to get.

No doubt he will have a good day but it wont be enough to keep up with OSU.

Majpain said:

I hope not. I hate Michigan and the idea of them playing for the National Title makes me ill

DonShula84 said:
I hope not. I hate Michigan and the idea of them playing for the National Title makes me ill

Another thing we both share in common :wink:

zachequalsgod said:
Lee and Kirk said in the Iowa v. OSU post game that the winner of WV v. UL would be playing against OSU in the National Championship.

Take that for what it's worth... which isn't very much.

That's very plausible scenario. All though USC would have to lose first, maybe to Notre Dame.

Back
Top Bottom