NBA Atlantic Division: Season Discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Atlantic Division: Season Discussion

ILPhinFan88 said:
Yep time for Philly to go on another long winning streak, started tonight. :D

Well, we are ripe for the picking..

We are struggling defensively, and struggling might be an understatement. Nonetheless, should be fun.

FaninPatsyLand said:
See you guys tomorrow at the TD Banknorth Garden. :lol:

Since you are a Celtics fan, maybe you can help me out here. Gerald Green is suppose to be like my man T-Mac down the road. I noticed that he hasn't played a game for you guys this season and I figured that he would be apart of the rotation, but I guess I was wrong. What has been up with him?

Ace88 said:
Since you are a Celtics fan, maybe you can help me out here. Gerald Green is suppose to be like my man T-Mac down the road. I noticed that he hasn't played a game for you guys this season and I figured that he would be apart of the rotation, but I guess I was wrong. What has been up with him?

I think the organization wants to give him some time. He's still relatively small, he hasn't had time to grow into his own body yet. He doesn't know how to play team defense yet, which is a problem with most high schoolers. I think alot of Celtics fans got spoiled with the emergence of Al Jefferson last year, and with that being the exception not the rule, they don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on the youngster.

Apparently he's the real deal and he looked really good in the Summer League in Vegas, but it's going to take time. I don't expect to see him at all this year.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I think the organization wants to give him some time. He's still relatively small, he hasn't had time to grow into his own body yet. He doesn't know how to play team defense yet, which is a problem with most high schoolers. I think alot of Celtics fans got spoiled with the emergence of Al Jefferson last year, and with that being the exception not the rule, they don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on the youngster.

Apparently he's the real deal and he looked really good in the Summer League in Vegas, but it's going to take time. I don't expect to see him at all this year.

:yeahthat: The man has great court vision, he's just to green right now (pardon the pun).

Win or lose tonight, I think Kendrick Perkins has earned himself a spot in the starting lineup. It should also send Mark Blount to the bench permanently. I'll admit, I was fooled by Blounts aparent re-emergence early on in the year, but he's the same old careless piece of garbage he was last year.

Perkins has grown up alot since entering the league. He's an absolute monster on the glass, and we really have something in this kid.

I hate losing to the Celtics....it goes back to the rivalry days....Wilt versus Russell.....Bird versus Dr. J.....Andrew Toney versus Dennis Johnson and Danny Ainge....Moses Malone versus McHale and Parrish.....those were the good old days. AI had 40 tonight but it wasn't enough. :(

FaninPatsyLand said:
Win or lose tonight, I think Kendrick Perkins has earned himself a spot in the starting lineup. It should also send Mark Blount to the bench permanently. I'll admit, I was fooled by Blounts aparent re-emergence early on in the year, but he's the same old careless piece of garbage he was last year.

Perkins has grown up alot since entering the league. He's an absolute monster on the glass, and we really have something in this kid.

Once again I agree 100%

FiN.in.RI said:
Once again I agree 100%

Good win last night...

This team is so inconsistent they'll probably go out and lay an egg against the Bulls on Friday.

Perkins, Jefferson, West and Green, this organization has a VERY bright future. Just sit back and watch them develop.

The nets are playing brutal basketball right now and lost another one last ngith to an awful Toronto team.

nyjunc said:
The nets are playing brutal basketball right now and lost another one last ngith to an awful Toronto team.

Big game today between Nets/Sixers

Go Sixers

Who's the Celtics center? Both Blount and Lafrentz are killing me in fantasy leagues. Is Perkins their center?

Back
Top Bottom