NBA Draft Lottery | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Lottery

dude i hate life the grizz must be cursed
at least portland is my 2nd team theyre gonna be sick
time to get a new sig

The Celtics better do everything in their power to trade that 5th pick, the last thing in the world this team needs is another young guy not named Oden or Durant..

Doc has already proven he can't get a rotation right, no need to add to his troubles.

I'm not really all that upset.

Hibbert, Horford, Conley, Jialian, ect. I fine with who ever we get.

cant believe MEM and BOS were left out of the top 3...POR could return to the playoffs in the next 1-3 yrs...roy and oden could be sick

Lets go Atlanta....but not above the top 3 please... 4 would be fine, just fine:wink:

****ty break for your Suns. Man, this just hasn't been your month, has it? Noah or Brewer would have been an ideal fit. Instead, they're slumming at the bottom of round 1.

I hope the Pistons package #27 and #15 (from Orlando) and move up to get Joakim Noah or Jeff Green. Should only take a move to #10 or so to make sure of one of them.

im a magic fan, but i was hoping for the griz or hawks to get the #1 pick. im happy that boston didnt get it. i hate the ****in celtics

dude i hate life the grizz must be cursed
at least portland is my 2nd team theyre gonna be sick
time to get a new sig

On the brightside, you guys still have some good youn players, and could add someone like Hibbert to help out Gasol.

****ty break for your Suns. Man, this just hasn't been your month, has it? Noah or Brewer would have been an ideal fit. Instead, they're slumming at the bottom of round 1.

I hope the Pistons package #27 and #15 (from Orlando) and move up to get Joakim Noah or Jeff Green. Should only take a move to #10 or so to make sure of one of them.

So what does this mean for the Suns? We go all the way from a possible lottery to ohhhh 28 or something? That is crap...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Rookie Of The Years In A Row??!!?!??!?! Aldridge + Oden=twin Towers

Omg

Whoooooooooooo

Zach About To Get Traded Woooooo

I Cant Even Explain How Happy I Am

I Guess This Is Karma From Last Year When Blazers Were Supposed To Get #1(thank God They Didnt)

Plus Sergio Rodriguez Is Goin To Be Come Very Good.....all We Need Is A Small Forward

Playoffs In 07-08 Season

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Its Ok Celtic Fans, Think Thats Twice In 2 Years You Got Screwed By Portland, Last Year Telfair For Roy, And Now This Year In Lottery

Haaaaaaaaaa

Whooooooooooooooo

Its Ok Celtic Fans, Think Thats Twice In 2 Years You Got Screwed By Portland, Last Year Telfair For Roy, And Now This Year In Lottery

Dude, enough with the man love for Brandon Roy.. it's disturbing.

And please, a Trail Blazers fan talking **** about the Celtics is asinine. It sucks for the NBA that Oden is gonna waste away in a market like Portland.. oh well..

Maybe the knick will catch a break and chicago wont take the #9/#23 swap citing 23 as their lucky number.....yikes, who am I kidding :(

its ok to be mad

is telfair still on the team?

okay thanks

Why would I be mad at the Portland Trail Blazers? They're, simply put, insignificant.

I couldn't care less about Telfair, if I was mad over the trade, I'd direct that at Danny Ainge, the guy who accepted it. I'm just sick of your man love for Brandon Roy, enough already.

Back
Top Bottom