NBA Draft Lottery | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Lottery

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Rookie Of The Years In A Row??!!?!??!?! Aldridge + Oden=twin Towers

Omg

Whoooooooooooo

Zach About To Get Traded Woooooo

I Cant Even Explain How Happy I Am

I Guess This Is Karma From Last Year When Blazers Were Supposed To Get #1(thank God They Didnt)

Plus Sergio Rodriguez Is Goin To Be Come Very Good.....all We Need Is A Small Forward

Playoffs In 07-08 Season

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Its Ok Celtic Fans, Think Thats Twice In 2 Years You Got Screwed By Portland, Last Year Telfair For Roy, And Now This Year In Lottery

Haaaaaaaaaa

Whooooooooooooooo

really you want Pryz out? He would be a great Bench man.

If Durant goes to the Sonics is Rashard Lewis out?

i dont want pryz out but if thats what happens to bring in a 3 then so be it.....

lewis is a FA so he def. is out......

Did he say he is leaving? Or are Sonics choosing not to resign him?

God I hope he lands in Minny. Draft either Conley or Hibbert would be nice. Then Minny could have a Hibbert vs Oden show down

Did he say he is leaving? Or are Sonics choosing not to resign him?

God I hope he lands in Minny. Draft either Conley or Hibbert would be nice. Then Minny could have a Hibbert vs Oden show down
well seattle just landed durant so i dont think they want to spend big bucks for lewis, he has said he wants to play with portland(portlands coach nate mcmillan is his old coach at seattle) but portland has no cap room to do that, so the only way that happens is a sign and trade with randolph involved

and anways, i think lewis will just go to who offers him the most money....i think minny should try and get marion because if they dont trade KG, he will walk

hibbert vs oden would be intresting....just like that final four game....

well seattle just landed durant so i dont think they want to spend big bucks for lewis, he has said he wants to play with portland(portlands coach nate mcmillan is his old coach at seattle) but portland has no cap room to do that, so the only way that happens is a sign and trade with randolph involved

and anways, i think lewis will just go to who offers him the most money....i think minny should try and get marion because if they dont trade KG, he will walk

hibbert vs oden would be intresting....just like that final four game....

Marion would be nice. Though I don't know who Pheonix would want. I think its time Minny cuts Ricky Davis and sign Lewis.

Tonight is a huge night for several NBA franchises..

All I have to say is that if the Celtics get screwed again like they did in the Duncan draft, it's going to be devastating.. this team NEEDS Oden or Durant

I'm insanely nervous about tonight.. anyway, go Celtics

Why should the Celtics get rewarded for tanking games to end the season? I am so happy they got the 5th pick. GO SIXERS. :)

i want the sixers to move up, get brandon wright, or al horford, or yi jialian... just dont get another 2/3 we had iggy and drafted carney last year in the first which made no sense since they are similar type players...

i want the sixers to move up, get brandon wright, or al horford, or yi jialian... just dont get another 2/3 we had iggy and drafted carney last year in the first which made no sense since they are similar type players...

Is there a competent GM available at #11? That's Philly's biggest need of all.

In any event, I wouldn't be too quick to move up, were I the Sixers. While Wright, Horford and Jianlan will likely be gone at 11, someone from the Hawes/Hibbert/Noah group should be there to scratch their itch for a big man.

would have been nice to see oden come to the east, so i could watch dwight howard wipe the floor with his *** once in a while :)

would have been nice to see oden come to the east, so i could watch dwight howard wipe the floor with his *** once in a while :)

It will be a good match that for sure. I don't know if Howard would wipe the floor with ODen.

Minnesota has crap luck. They have Portland and Seattle in their division :shakeno:

Why should the Celtics get rewarded for tanking games to end the season? I am so happy they got the 5th pick. GO SIXERS. :)

What appeared to be tanking games was actually just piss poor coaching on Doc Rivers' part. The guy's teams don't execute down the stretch.

You're happy they got the 5th pick because you hate the franchise (probably because they've made the Sixers their ***** for the better part of their history), not because they deserved it for supposely tanking. There's a difference.. :wink:

Is there a competent GM available at #11? That's Philly's biggest need of all.

In any event, I wouldn't be too quick to move up, were I the Sixers. While Wright, Horford and Jianlan will likely be gone at 11, someone from the Hawes/Hibbert/Noah group should be there to scratch their itch for a big man.

Hawes will probably be available then but i think Hibbert and Noah are gone... unless they take a Marcus Williams like fall...

pfft and as i write this i just heard about Hibbert going back, and upon finding a link, seems true... that sucks
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2879914

well its good for Georgetown and but sucks for draft

Back
Top Bottom