NBA Mvp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Mvp

I would honestly vote for Kobe, and I'm not a fan.

The MVP award is about the Most Valuable Player, and that should mean OVERALL player. That's why I am upset with the fact that Steve Nash, one of the NBA's worse defenders, is most likely gonna get the award........again. It's ridiculous that they don't consider how you play on both ends of the floor. Kobe & Wade are the only candidates who play solid defense. And don't reply with "LeBron James plays solid defense" because he is as average as they come, and that's a COMPLIMENT.

Kobe won't win it, but he should. Without him, that Laker team wins, MAYBE, 15 games. With him, they're making a run at the playoffs and loom as an ultra-dangerous 7 seed. No single player has meant more wins to his team than Bryant.

I don't think Nash will win, either, though. I don't see how you can win the MVP when one of the other MVP candidates, who happens to play your position, seriously outplayed you every time you played (in this case, Chauncey Billups). Blueprint, I will add that Billups is another MVP candidate who plays solid defense, even though he (like Bryant) won't win.

So Bryant SHOULD win. Who will win? I think they'll go for Dirty Dirk, with King James a close 2nd.

It should be Kobe. No team is more reliant on one player than the Lakers and Kobe. The Lakers are hopelessly lost without him.

If Kobe doesn't win the MVP...it would be a travesty.

IMO...there has never been a clearer choice.

phunwin said:
Kobe won't win it, but he should. Without him, that Laker team wins, MAYBE, 15 games. With him, they're making a run at the playoffs and loom as an ultra-dangerous 7 seed. No single player has meant more wins to his team than Bryant.

I don't think Nash will win, either, though. I don't see how you can win the MVP when one of the other MVP candidates, who happens to play your position, seriously outplayed you every time you played (in this case, Chauncey Billups). Blueprint, I will add that Billups is another MVP candidate who plays solid defense, even though he (like Bryant) won't win.

So Bryant SHOULD win. Who will win? I think they'll go for Dirty Dirk, with King James a close 2nd.

Agreed. He's more valuebale to the Lakers then anyother player is to any other team. Don't know about Dirk haven't really seen alot of his games this year. Another reason Billups won't win is because he's part of a really good team that plays together and no1 really sticks out much more then any other. Who i really want to win it is Jason Kidd because he never gets the credit he deserves and is a great player but has no chance at all at winning it so I can't pick him lol. So i'm gonna say it's between Kobe and James because it seems like the whole NBA has fallin in love with James so he could win itover Kobe.

Kobe....he deserves it to. The 81 point game put the icing on the cake.

I guess Im in the minority, but I think Nash should win....Have you guys seen the Suns play when Nash is out? The Suns are completely lost...
If you swapped Nash/Kobe what would happen? I dont see the Suns being anything more than a .500 team The Lakers lesser players would benefit from what Steve Nah creates, and proabably win the Pacific division.....

bullseyeguy said:
I guess Im in the minority, but I think Nash should win....Have you guys seen the Suns play when Nash is out? The Suns are completely lost...
If you swapped Nash/Kobe what would happen? I dont see the Suns being anything more than a .500 team The Lakers lesser players would benefit from what Steve Nah creates, and proabably win the Pacific division.....

Nash can't play D...

Back
Top Bottom