NBA Mvp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Mvp

My Ballot in order

Kobe
Wade
Lebron/Nash Tie

I really hope Chauncy Billups doesnt win it id be angry

Without a doubt Kobe should get the MVP award. Kobe=Lakers and the Lakers can't do **** without their star man. But of course he will get shafted and someone like Nash or LeBron will win it.

Being a Laker fan I would have no problem with Kobe winning MVP,but I wouldn't be too suprised if Billups gets it.

bullseyeguy said:
I guess Im in the minority, but I think Nash should win....Have you guys seen the Suns play when Nash is out? The Suns are completely lost...
If you swapped Nash/Kobe what would happen? I dont see the Suns being anything more than a .500 team The Lakers lesser players would benefit from what Steve Nah creates, and proabably win the Pacific division.....

Would you rather have Nash on your team over Kobe?:eek:

Today was a great example, Suns beat the Lakers 6 in a row...Nash sits today, and they get blown out....Kobe is a scoring freak, but if he isnt in the game someone will still get the shots...Nash is different, because he creates things for the whole team, in a way that no other player can...And just because he cant play D doesnt mean he isnt the Most Valuable Player...

My top 3 goes like

Kobe - 35+ ppg, dropped 62 in 3 quarters, and 81 in a game this year...Everybodys talking bout the comparisons between lebron and MJ...how about Kobe and MJ :yes:

Lebron - If the guy could play solid defense for a full game everytime he'd be the mvp hands down...also hes only in his 3rd year and and the guys averaging nearly 32 ppg 7 rpg and 7 apg...Those numbers are simply amazing. I say him and kobe are going to be neck and neck next year for the mvp as well...with the offense in cleveland starting to run through lebron things could be going good for him.

Dirk - nearly 27 ppg 9 rpg and 3 apg...also has led his team over 50 wins and has stepped up as a true leader...41% 3pt 48% FG

Theres a big difference between Nash and Kobe. I believe Kobe should win it, becuase without him the Lakers wouldnt have an offense, but then again whats that gettn the lakers? Nash just orchastrates the suns offense almost to perfection. the suns lost amare and nash has kept that team alive and still one of the top teams in the league. This year is tough to pick a MVP

Buddwalk said:
My top 3 goes like

Kobe - 35+ ppg, dropped 62 in 3 quarters, and 81 in a game this year...Everybodys talking bout the comparisons between lebron and MJ...how about Kobe and MJ :yes:

:refuse:

put MJ on that team, and their championship contenders.

Kobe still cant compare to MJ and he would probably even say that himself. MJ was in his own world.

ASUFinFan said:
Kobe still cant compare to MJ and he would probably even say that himself. MJ was in his own world.

Im not an mj hater but when people say who was the best nba player of all time hes not who I say...I say Jerry West :yes:

MJ had a team as well...a great supporting cast just like joe montana did with the 49ers...both great players each in there own sport but to say they were the best...take away there supporting casts and what do they do...jordan did win a champinship when he played with the wizards...why cause hes old, maybe and probobly true...but also cause with out a supporting cast its alot harder to beat teams all by yourself.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Yea,i still cant believe he scored 81 points in a single game.

Exactly! When people go to vote for MVP..people will look at stats and think about stats. But afterwards, they will think of the great 81 point game.

Why are people more impressed with Lebrons 30+ per game than Wades 27+ per game

Wade has left games early causing that number to go down

Not to mention to me its more impressive that a guy can put up that many points when other guys on his team can actually score, I mean come on Lebron is the only player on that team that can put the ball in the hoop he should be scoring that much a game

Kobe is mvp hands down though

Buddwalk said:
Im not an mj hater but when people say who was the best nba player of all time hes not who I say...I say Jerry West :yes:

MJ had a team as well...a great supporting cast just like joe montana did with the 49ers...both great players each in there own sport but to say they were the best...take away there supporting casts and what do they do...jordan did win a champinship when he played with the wizards...why cause hes old, maybe and probobly true...but also cause with out a supporting cast its alot harder to beat teams all by yourself.

he wasnt near the player with the wizards he was in the past.

Back
Top Bottom