nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

nobody flops more than lebron. hes been doing that forever..

lebronflop1-1.gif

lebronflop2-1.gif

lebronflop3-1.gif

wade moreso whines for calls than flops, and bosh is just soft so i cant tell if hes flopping or if he really is gettin thrown around like that..

Spurs fans, don't act like you don't have a flopper or two on your team... :lol:

[video=youtube;fEef1T_lqwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fEef1T_lqwA[/video]

[video=youtube;9DOUyxvp9bI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOUyxvp9bI[/video]

ha ha ha thunder shoot like 80 percent in the 3rd quarter...good luck lakers

nobody flops more than lebron. hes been doing that forever..

lebronflop1-1.gif

lebronflop2-1.gif

lebronflop3-1.gif

wade moreso whines for calls than flops, and bosh is just soft so i cant tell if hes flopping or if he really is gettin thrown around like that..

:lol: :lol:

Love it. Gamesmanship. That's all it is.

What sucks is that the Clippers have claimed the throne for flopping. Miami needs to get their **** together and reclaim the throne.

Spurs fans, don't act like you don't have a flopper or two on your team... :lol:

[video=youtube;fEef1T_lqwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fEef1T_lqwA[/video]

[video=youtube;9DOUyxvp9bI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOUyxvp9bI[/video]

umm is this footage from 2004 or 2005?the spurs tend to play straight up these days.and occasional flop by parker here and there that isnt called but these days its different.:d-day:

lol @ Pau GaSoft not wanting to go to the locker room because he knows Kobe is gonna cuss his ass out...

anyways...fisher is asking

4523fisher-1.jpg

Let's find old videos to prove a point. Awesome job sir.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

you can add dwayne wade to the all flop list...guy can't take a shot anymore without going to ground...its quite rediculous...off the dribble drive he'll even kick guys in the midsection and still get calls...

Caron Butler pulled off the shoot and fall down move twice last night. Chris Paul did the same thing in Game 7 vs. Memphis. I think it's part of the offensive strategy in today's NBA :lol:

this is the clippers playbook:
1.chris paul pick and roll with blake griffin, deandre jordan, or kmart
2.play results in a dunk, if not that player in the pick and roll rolls to the middle of the FT line area
3.if player isn't open pass it to a 3 point shooter
4.if 3 point shooter isn't open, that player pump fakes goes to the rim and shoots a floater, plays isolation basketball or pump fakes drives to the rim and passes out to another perimeter player and he does the same thing.

wash,rinse repeat....

Give them some credit....they throw in some isos for Paul and Griffin in addition to that fine repertoire.

I still can't believe the Grizzlies lost that series.

this is the clippers playbook:
1.chris paul pick and roll with blake griffin, deandre jordan, or kmart
2.play results in a dunk, if not that player in the pick and roll rolls to the middle of the FT line area
3.if player isn't open pass it to a 3 point shooter
4.if 3 point shooter isn't open, that player pump fakes goes to the rim and shoots a floater, plays isolation basketball or pump fakes drives to the rim and passes out to another perimeter player and he does the same thing.

wash,rinse repeat....

You forgot the CP360/Blake Griffin flop. When all else fails, you can always rely on a Chris Paul 360 front flip to try and sell some contact.

the san antonio spurs are playing some of the most dominating ball i have ever seen in my lifetime, and most underated team i have seen.

this team is on a freaking 17 game win streak, winning games by an avg margin of 16 points. that is ridiculious. they go 10 deep which no team can do in the nba.

if a team like the knicks, lakers, or heat were had won 17 in a row, the media would be jizzing over themselves.

im not a spurs fan, but i do appreciate great basketball, and their is no better team to watch now than the san antonio spurs. incredible.

also, i dont know how the clippers made it to the 2nd round. they are a very overatted team. griffin has to be one of the more overrated guys in the nba as he has no jump shot whatsoever, and only gets lots of recognition because of his fancy dunks.

also, its funny how there are people who think chris paul is the best pg in the nba. i have nothing against the guy, but their is no way he is better than derrick rose when healthy, heck rondo may possibly be better, so may westbrook.

the san antonio spurs are playing some of the most dominating ball i have ever seen in my lifetime, and most underated team i have seen.

this team is on a freaking 17 game win streak, winning games by an avg margin of 16 points. that is ridiculious. they go 10 deep which no team can do in the nba.

if a team like the knicks, lakers, or heat were had won 17 in a row, the media would be jizzing over themselves.

im not a spurs fan, but i do appreciate great basketball, and their is no better team to watch now than the san antonio spurs. incredible.

also, i dont know how the clippers made it to the 2nd round. they are a very overatted team. griffin has to be one of the more overrated guys in the nba as he has no jump shot whatsoever, and only gets lots of recognition because of his fancy dunks.

also, its funny how there are people who think chris paul is the best pg in the nba. i have nothing against the guy, but their is no way he is better than derrick rose when healthy, heck rondo may possibly be better, so may westbrook.

I've never really liked San Antonio's style of play very much. They have no doubt been effective at what they do which is excel in the half-court game. It use to be that if you could make them have to run there was pretty good chance that they could be beaten. That's not so true this season as they have shown the ability to play a more uptempo style of play. Regardless of what my thoughts are about their style, they are certainly a team to reckoned with and they do indeed play great basketball....

all said and done,at the end of the day you have to give the spurs some love.there aren't a whole lot of teams accomplishing what the spurs have.especially these last 15 or so years.i mean making the playoffs 22 of the last 23 years alone is a hell of an accomplishment.this years team is something special and they don't do it with alot bs or ladylike drama.

having said that it looks like its going to be a spurs vs thunder WC finals....should be a great series.

Back
Top Bottom