*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

this is true.that was an over and back without a doubt.was watching and couldn't believe what i was seeing when that ref came in and overturned the call.

atrocious!!

it's the nba...nothing new

Seriously?!?

Somebody just shoot me in the ****ing forehead.

(Not a stellar week for 'ol Bump)

OK ... We got it back to three by the half.

However, you'll excuse me if I'm simply waiting for the other shoe to drop (considering my sports luck this week)

Sorry Spurs fans. Looks like the end of the Tim Duncan era.

tombstone-1.jpg

Sorry Spurs fans. Looks like the end of the Tim Duncan era.

tombstone-1.jpg

Death, taxes, NBA players retiring at some point b/c that's what happens in the latter stages of one's career.

I assume you also get off on pointing out that the sky is blue and water is wet?

spurs have had a great run..time to sit back and watch the kiddies now.nothing to be ashamed of.lets see what stern has in store for the rest of the playoffs now...:lol:

Wow, just....Wow

I don't know whats more shocking, the Mavs meltdown against the Warriors or this

its all about match ups and they match up really well.they may not win the next series,and i dont think they will,but they have played well the 2nd half of the season..

Death, taxes, NBA players retiring at some point b/c that's what happens in the latter stages of one's career.

I assume you also get off on pointing out that the sky is blue and water is wet?

ignore that.tim wont leave 20 million on the table...

Back
Top Bottom