*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

Wow, just....Wow

I don't know whats more shocking, the Mavs meltdown against the Warriors or this

Completely different situations. Dallas won 67 games that year and were chosen by most to win it all. People keep mentioning the Spurs age and obviously rode the Lakers nuts heading into making predictions for the title this year. Spurs also had injuries to key guys (TD and Gino) late in the year that got them off their game late in the season.

So far vs OKC, Memphis is showing they might not be an aberration. We'll see.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Need a man hug?

What I don't need is the one-title winning fan of the Heat talking ****. That's what I need :)

The Heat are playing great D and if they keep it up they should cruise past the Celtics. Speaking of which, I effin hate that team. They have a lot of goons (led by the biggest goon Paul Pierce)

The Heat are playing great D and if they keep it up they should cruise past the Celtics. Speaking of which, I effin hate that team. They have a lot of goons (led by the biggest goon Paul Pierce)

keep thinking that...and there's plenty of goons on that heat roster also...and one buttercup...chris bosh

Bulls lose @ home and Rose sprains his ankle with 8 seconds left. Wow thats horrible for them

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

keep thinking that...and there's plenty of goons on that heat roster also...and one buttercup...chris bosh

KG and Pierce only pretend to be hard

Let's Go Mavs!!! Hard fought game we took from the Lakers.

It pains me to say it but I'm rooting for Dallas in their series with L.A. Now I'd be fine with them making the Conf. Finals and getting rolled over by Mem/OKC :)

It pains me to say it but I'm rooting for Dallas in their series with L.A. Now I'd be fine with them making the Conf. Finals and getting rolled over by Mem/OKC :)

:refuse: ... the last statement is false

Ron Artest is a bi*ch. That is all

Edit: Phil shoulda retired last year. The Lake show is ovah. They have turned into a regular season team. Even if they find a way to get passed the Mavs, they better pray to god that OKC doesn't beat Memphis cause that would be an ***-whoopin of the century. If CP3 showed everybody how old Kobe was, Durant and Westbrook would put him in a retirement home. Kinda sucks cause I like Kobes game

Back
Top Bottom