NBA Summer League - Scores | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Summer League - Scores

Blueprint said:
Pittsnogle is one of the worse prospects I've ever seen. If he can make an NBA roster & become an effective rotation player, then Keith Traylor can start on a playoff team at SG. :lol:

It would be a 'hopshot' instead of a 'jumpshot' Im pretty sure he cant jump to high :lol:

Blueprint said:
Pittsnogle is one of the worse prospects I've ever seen. If he can make an NBA roster & become an effective rotation player, then Keith Traylor can start on a playoff team at SG. :lol:

http://www.news-star.com/images/011902/spo_cubs.jpg

If you're 6'10 and can shoot you can make an NBA roster. I'd be awestruck if I even saw Kapono elevate those 6 inches he needs to dunk the ball but hes making over a mil playing for the world champions.

Ferretsquig said:
If you're 6'10 and can shoot you can make an NBA roster. I'd be awestruck if I even saw Kapono elevate those 6 inches he needs to dunk the ball but hes making over a mil playing for the world champions.

I said, "and become an effective rotation player" :cooldude:

Jason Kapono is the most undeserving "Champion" on the team.

Blueprint said:

http://www.news-star.com/images/011902/spo_cubs.jpg

you say this because he disappointed in miami...dont be sore bro, no sense to put down a player who has yet to even play a minute in the nba :nono:

Blueprint said:
I said, "and become an effective rotation player" :cooldude:

Jason Kapono is the most undeserving "Champion" on the team.

He certainly got more PT than Wright or Barron. At the beginning of the season he even started some games. In Charlotte he was a starter for part of a season and in the rotation for the rest. In the NBA size + shooting ability = $. Pittsnogle has more of a chance to make it in the NBA than the majority of the second round picks.

hey sorry guys i'll update you on stats here after my girlfriend leaves, shes been here the past 2 days :dday:

With Nene signing a new deal is KMart out of Denver? Also with his strong play, i've only looked at box scores but is their a possibility that the Spurs sign Ian Mahinmi rather than let him go back to Europe? They offered deals to Elso and Butler but if both are matched and they don't sign Jakovotkas, Mahinmi to me seems like the only other guy to bring in.

djfresh47 said:
With Nene signing a new deal is KMart out of Denver? Also with his strong play, i've only looked at box scores but is their a possibility that the Spurs sign Ian Mahinmi rather than let him go back to Europe? They offered deals to Elso and Butler but if both are matched and they don't sign Jakovotkas, Mahinmi to me seems like the only other guy to bring in.

not sure bout the spurs but kmart out of denver is a lock now that nene signed a new deal...especially with kmart and melo not getting along and kmart and denvers management not getting along...Imagine if kmart goes back to new jersey with Kidd, Carter, and Jefferson though...wow is all I gotta say

Back
Top Bottom