NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

oh and while you are at it, mr. butthurt spinmaster, please explain how UM is going to beat an improved FSU team this year at Doak after getting donkeystomped last year....

oh and while you are at it, mr. butthurt spinmaster, please explain how UM is going to beat an improved FSU team this year at Doak after getting donkeystomped last year....

Oh right, Miami isn't improved. They didn't get rid of the worst coach in division 1 football. And FSU didn't replace the 12th pick in the draft with a scrub with 6 TD's and 10 INT's for his career.

This thread isn't about how FSU is going to get dominated by any real team they play, just like last year, it's about allegations against Miami, so stay on topic.

just playing to your strengths mr. spin

What exactly did I spin? The FACT that Miami has been proven guilty of nothing despite a yearlong investigation? Or maybe it's pointing out the FACT that FSU is a 4 loss ACC team who got dominated by the 2 best teams they played, and replaced the 12th pick in the draft with a guy who hasn't been good thus far. Maybe the FACT that FSU has been caught cheating as recently as 2009? I'm interested in knowing what I'm spinning...

just stating facts....R&R takes things way to serious, especially his beloved canes.....they do no wrong

I love how an academic scandal involving one tutor is the equivalent of blatantly supplying players with hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal gifts (allegedly)...

Get real, R&R

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right, Miami isn't improved. They didn't get rid of the worst coach in division 1 football. And FSU didn't replace the 12th pick in the draft with a scrub with 6 TD's and 10 INT's for his career.

This thread isn't about how FSU is going to get dominated by any real team they play, just like last year, it's about allegations against Miami, so stay on topic.
I'd take our third string QB over your first

I love how an academic scandal involving one tutor is the equivalent of blatantly supplying players with hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal gifts (allegedly)...

Get real, R&R

I'd say a booster supplying players with yacht rides, free crab legs and suits behind the schools back is no more serious than a school committing academic fraud to keep athletes academically eligible, in 10 different athletic programs.

just stating facts....R&R takes things way to serious, especially his beloved canes.....they do no wrong

Yet when I state facts it's spin, lol... How am I taking things way too serious? I simply responded to your hypocrite Canes fans comment with a FACT, err I mean spin, that the Canes have been found guilty of nothing. It sucks being an irrelevant program even longer than the Canes have but give me a break here...

[video=youtube;q3Br6pTVbSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Br6pTVbSQ[/video]

I'd say a booster supplying players with yacht rides, free crab legs and suits behind the schools back is no more serious than a school committing academic fraud to keep athletes academically eligible, in 10 different athletic programs.
I think that the NCAA will disagree with your assessment. Especially since nobody from these athletic programs had knowledge of the tutor doing this.

But lets not digress from the real issue here, Miami cheating.

Back
Top Bottom