NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

Miami Hurricanes football is now dead as we know it. They won't get the death penalty or anything but they will get hit so hard it won't be funny.

The football program will be a non-factor for the next 15 or so years. They will be hit so hard and be put in such a big hole it will take more than a decade to crawl out

Canes football is too big of a program to get the death penalty. But I expect harsh punishment.

This sucks. Can we expect FIU and FAU to have better records than UM?

Hopefully Charlie Strong has control of Clint Hurtt and that none of this crap has happened up here at U of L...

Again, what evidence? Pictures with Miami players at nightclubs and on his yacht? Pictures with coaches? Hanging out with a booster is not a violation. He got any pictures of him handing gifts to players? Receipts and bank statements are even less evidence. Like I said, 10% truth, 90% BS. Yahoo payed this guy for this story. They got conned by a convicted con artist. Funny stuff. Miami reported these violations themselves and have been working hand in hand with the NCAA for a year now. Possible suspensions for Ray Ray, Dye, and Vernon, a couple scholarships taken away, and probably some games being vacated.

spin this one in UMs favor now, R&R....................

Don't need to. No evidence aside from the words of 1 Miami player, Tyrone Moss. If you want to believe everything you here from Shapiro and Yahoo, go right ahead. We all seen how much BS was in that supposed damning article on OSU from Sports Illustrated.

I have to concur that the 'evidence' Shapiro gave (sold) to Yahoo Sports is largely circumstantial.

Probably won't stop the NCAA from levying hefty punishment though.

:lol: Tyrone Moss

I saw that dude over in Pompano like 2 years ago, sitting well over 300 lbs. Broke as hell sitting on the block, living off of his Ely high fame. Dude ate his way out of being a RB and I guess he faults the U for his failures.

The U definitely wont get the death penalty. The biggest concern for me is the current recruiting class. Hopefully Golden can persuade these guys to stick. Evidence is very circumstantial . . . and the U has been cooperating for well over a year . . . hell they reported the violations to the NCAA. Slap on the wrist, nothing more for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom