Need a new punter | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a new punter

Only teams complain about Punters when they suck on offense.
Best way to minimize the impact (or non impact) of a punter is a functional offense who does not go 3 and out 90% of the time.

Only teams complain about Punters when they suck on offense.
Best way to minimize the impact (or non impact) of a punter is a functional offense who does not go 3 and out 90% of the time.
Agreed.

Throw the mother****ing ball down the field. What the **** is the purpose of having Parker and Stills and raving about a QB's arm?

I will continue to say it.... Adam Gase is the biggest problem with this team right now. He better turn his part around at least. This fan base is as impatient with head coaches as we are with quarterbacks, and that's with good reason considering the crap we've had since Shula/Marino. He's going to be getting booed very soon.

Agreed.

Throw the mother****ing ball down the field. What the **** is the purpose of having Parker and Stills and raving about a QB's arm?

I will continue to say it.... Adam Gase is the biggest problem with this team right now. He better turn his part around at least. This fan base is as impatient with head coaches as we are with quarterbacks, and that's with good reason considering the crap we've had since Shula/Marino. He's going to be getting booed very soon.
If the offense struggles in the first quarter the booing will start.

While he's had some clunkers and some bad punts, one thing I've noticed (bc I look at net yards, which I believe is more important than yards) the team, even on really good punts, doesn't have anyone within 10 yards of the receiver.

To blame field position all on Matt, which some blame does fall on him, is to me insane. I thought coming back to watching the NFL with a stacked WR core (something my NCAA team never has), I'd at least get to watch some exciting football, insert the cancer your coach brought in from Chicago, and I am right where I am on saturdays.

Changing punter or kicker is the easiest transition a team can make. Three games in with the number of punts we had ( sad ), we still have not bring in any competition, I am totally lost fate in this team's management, from Tbum down to Gase to Ruzzi.

Parkey is the first kicker in a long time where I don't get nervous as a Miami kicker lines up for a FG.

Back
Top Bottom