Nets Rule | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
and what was the Heat's record versus the division winners and the top 4 seeds from each conference last year?

I already posted their record against the best teams in the league last year. look back a few posts.

nyjunc said:
I meant dooling not haslem but last year all you talked about was how great the heat's bench was and how they'd win it b/c of that- now that bench wasn't that good but this bench is much better? You might have mroe talent but like I told you when you made the moves you don't have a better TEAM.

I just can't wait for the excuses after you lose and I am looking forward to next year when yuo tell us how this year's bench wasn't that good but next year's will be great:lol:

you wnet on and on about Damon Jones, while I tolf you he was an average player being made to look better by getting open shots b/c of shaq and wade you told me I was wrong and how good he was but now he sucked b/c he's gone?

Did I say that he sucks? NO.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

We were talking about the two benches last year...and I said that the Heat's bench was better. I still think that.

I still think Damon Jones was and is a very good player.

I haven't changed any of my views.

I am just telling you..that this team is better.

If last year's team had as many injuries as this year's team...trust me...they would have won much less than 59 games...

THIS HEAT TEAM IS BETTER. MUCH BETTER.

Section126 said:
Did I say that he sucks? NO.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

We were talking about the two benches last year...and I said that the Heat's bench was better. I still think that.

I still think Damon Jones was and is a very good player.

I haven't changed any of my views.

I am just telling you..that this team is better.

If last year's team had as many injuries as this year's team...trust me...they would have won much less than 59 games...

THIS HEAT TEAM IS BETTER. MUCH BETTER.

So you must think Heat in 4 against detroit?

nyjunc said:
I already posted their record against the best teams in the league last year. look back a few posts.

NO..I asked you to post the same records you posted from the Pistons.

The Heat's record versus the Division winners and their record vs. the top 4 seeds from each conference. (last year)

Then compare them to the Pistons record against those same teams when they won it all.

Section126 said:

The Heat's record versus the Division winners and their record vs. the top 4 seeds from each conference. (last year)

Then compare them to the Pistons record against those same teams when they won it all.

here...I will help you out nyjunc...since you don't want to post the records.

The heat was 8-9 versus the top 4 seeds from each conference.

they were 5-7 versus the Div. winners.

Section126 said:

the comparison isn't as fair since the realingment. Now there are 6 div winners instead of 4 but I'll play along anyway:

Even w/ a poor Bos team thrown is the Heat were only 5-7 against div winners(take out Bos and they were 3-6).

Against the top 4 from each conf(again not fair since the west was better but I'll play along):

They were 9-9 BUT 6 of those wins came against Bos and Chi take them out and the record is 3-8.

The real best teams in the league were Dal, SA, Sea, Det, Hou, Pho and against those teams they went 4-9.

nyjunc said:
the comparison isn't as fair since the realingment. Now there are 6 div winners instead of 4 but I'll play along anyway:

Even w/ a poor Bos team thrown is the Heat were only 5-7 against div winners(take out Bos and they were 3-6).

Against the top 4 from each conf(again not fair since the west was better but I'll play along):

They were 9-9 BUT 6 of those wins came against Bos and Chi take them out and the record is 3-8.

The real best teams in the league were Dal, SA, Sea, Det, Hou, Pho and against those teams they went 4-9.

Okay. Now what was Detroits record against the same teams the year they won it all? You see what i am getting at?

Those records mean nothing.

Your final record and seeding is all that matters.

Or are you going to argue that the Wizards are better than the Pistons this year?

The Nets fans shouldn't be worrying about the Heat, they should be hoping they don't see Indiana in the first round. I think the Nets would get past the Pacers but the Pacers aren't going to lay down and the Nets will have their hands full!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Nets fans shouldn't be worrying about the Heat, they should be hoping they don't see Indiana in the first round. I think the Nets would get past the Pacers but the Pacers aren't going to lay down and the Nets will have their hands full!

The only team I'd have any worries about among the potential opponents is washington.

Section126 said:
Okay. Now what was Detroits record against the same teams the year they won it all? You see what i am getting at?

Those records mean nothing.

Your final record and seeding is all that matters.

Or are you going to argue that the Wizards are better than the Pistons this year?

The wizards didn't make the playoffs in '04. The top 4 in the East in '04 were Ind, NJ, det and Miami and that foursome was MUCH better than last year's foursome. last year there were 2 big time teams and in '04 there were 3 so Det had to play double the big time teams than Miami did last year.

nyjunc said:
The wizards didn't make the playoffs in '04. The top 4 in the East in '04 were Ind, NJ, det and Miami and that foursome was MUCH better than last year's foursome. last year there were 2 big time teams and in '04 there were 3 so Det had to play double the big time teams than Miami did last year.

You are not paying attention.

I asked you if you think the Wizards are better than the Pistons this year.

So are they?

Section126 said:
You are not paying attention.

I asked you if you think the Wizards are better than the Pistons this year.

So are they?

Yes the wizards are better than the pistons:rolleyes2

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

We aren't and niether are the Nets that's why there going to do well in the playoffs because there just gonna go out a play and have fun and win cuz that's there game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom