Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!!

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
Over the past couple days I have defended Leinart and said until another QB steps up he is the QB I would want. After watching Vince Young I am starting to change my tune. This guy is a playmaker. He has unbelievable athleticsim combined with a great arm. I truley feel he will mature into a absolute superstar.

I'm watching this game right now too, and I don't think Vince Young is as bad a passer as people say either.

Vince is a leader, and a good player. If we were able to draft him next year, I'd be elated.

iam watching the game too, iam really impressed with his passing ability, hes got vicks speed and culpeppers arm. he is gonna be a star in the nfl with out a doubt

Damn, I missed the first hour.

Thanks for the heads up though. Now I can watch the rest.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We've already got two stud running backs and three good receivers.
If you think he will be playing either of those two positions you are mistaken. The guy can throw the ball.

Ohh I thought this thread was for Steve Young. :D

Well, in all fairness to Vick, Vick has Vick's speed and Culpepper's arm. You have to see Vick's arm in action to truly believe what an arm he has on him. It's a monster of a cannon on par with Culpepper's.

More like Young has Vick's speed and arm combined with Culpepper's height...which is pretty incredible. I have to see the dude in action.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm watching this game right now too, and I don't think Vince Young is as bad a passer as people say either.

Vince is a leader, and a good player. If we were able to draft him next year, I'd be elated.

THANK YOU!! I've been saying this forever. This guy was a SOPHOMORE last season.

Everybody has been on him, but Vince is going to prove himself this season. He's had more haters on him than anyone and he's taken it in stride.

ckparrothead said:
Well, in all fairness to Vick, Vick has Vick's speed and Culpepper's arm. You have to see Vick's arm in action to truly believe what an arm he has on him. It's a monster of a cannon on par with Culpepper's.

More like Young has Vick's speed and arm combined with Culpepper's height...which is pretty incredible. I have to see the dude in action.
I think he meant as far as accuracy. Vick doesn't have Culpeppers accuracy, but Young might.

kastofsna120 said:
haha young is terrible people. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL?????
Yeah, he's horrible.:shakeno: He made a mistake, but the guy is very very talented. Forget knowing about football, if you have eyes and half a brain you can see that.

Back
Top Bottom