Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!!

sports24/7 said:
Yeah, he's horrible.:shakeno: He made a mistake, but the guy is very very talented. Forget knowing about football, if you have eyes and half a brain you can see that.
yeah he's talented. doesn't mean he'll be a good pro QB. and i doubt you know football well enough if you think he will be

Kastof discovered my ignore list. It's so much more peaceful without overdwelling pessimistic insolence and pseudo-moronic bickering from those who refute to underscore the last word in every conversation.

Back to the game -- Some people, like Kastof, expect Vince to drop dimes on every single play. So this guy threw an interception. Cry me a river. This guy has played well for the most part and will take on anybody. His passing is evidently better than last season and I don't think he should be discredited just because he can run.

HysterikiLL said:
Kastof discovered my ignore list. It's so much more peaceful without overdwelling pessimistic insolence and pseudo-moronic bickering from those who refute to underscore the last word in every conversation.
"pseudo" describes your pseudo-intelligent post here. must've been hard flipping through that thesaurus to find the right words

HysterikiLL said:

Back to the game -- Some people, like Kastof, expect Vince to drop dimes on every single play. So this guy threw an interception. Cry me a river. This guy has played well for the most part and will take on anybody. His passing is evidently better than last season and I don't think he should be discredited just because he can run.
Great post

kastofsna120 said:
yeah he's talented. doesn't mean he'll be a good pro QB. and i doubt you know football well enough if you think he will be
Actually I've been watching and playing football my whole life. He has the talent to be a good QB. He needs to learn to make better decisions, but he has the arm to be a good passer and the athleticism to be a playmaker.

sports24/7 said:
Actually I've been watching and playing football my whole life. He has the talent to be a good QB. He needs to learn to make better decisions, but he has the arm to be a good passer and the athleticism to be a playmaker.
i can imagine you'd form that opinion if you were just watching young. pay attention to everything happening on the field, pay attention to the playcalling, pay attention to what his teammates are doing, and perhaps you'd see his true pro potential at QB

IMO Young will not come out this year (Texas boys don't leave early), and it's in his best interest to stay. If he wants to be an NFL QB he needs to work on is his passing. He's a freak of nature, but right now he'd be converted to WR like Matt Jones. (Young probably wouldn't go as high as Jones did because Jones ran a 4.32 and Young runs a 4.5).

The one guy I am watching is Rodrique Wright. Even with Manny and Vickerson, we need younger DTs. (I also like AJ Hawk, hard for me to say because I despise OSU, but I doubt we have room for him on d.)

Vince Young is a running back....he will not be a good NFL Q.B....at least in my opinion.

He carries the ball high, makes some really dumb decisions, trys to do too much, turns the ball over and has a slow, odd release.

He COULD be a good reciever though.

I do not want a vick type qb. They can never throw the ball. Plus we have Ronnie and Rickie to run the ball.

ChambersWI said:
IMO Young will not come out this year (Texas boys don't leave early), and it's in his best interest to stay. If he wants to be an NFL QB he needs to work on is his passing. He's a freak of nature, but right now he'd be converted to WR like Matt Jones. (Young probably wouldn't go as high as Jones did because Jones ran a 4.32 and Young runs a 4.5).

The one guy I am watching is Rodrique Wright. Even with Manny and Vickerson, we need younger DTs. (I also like AJ Hawk, hard for me to say because I despise OSU, but I doubt we have room for him on d.)
wright is a monster. he's got great speed for a guy his size. can play the pass and run great. reminds me of marcus stroud. he'll be a top 10 guy, however, and if the dolphins pick that high, i wouldn't want to go DT there

I wouldn't mind a guy that can scramble, but i would rather have the pure passer. The day of the mobile qb that doesn't pass is out!

young is no where near jacobs.Jacobs is a perfect fit in miami.I picture him now in a fins uni:D

Ok I dont pipe up much but every thread here talks about throwing motion and Youngs side arm throw with a hitch is horrible

Back
Top Bottom