Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!!

kastofsna120 said:
i can imagine you'd form that opinion if you were just watching young. pay attention to everything happening on the field, pay attention to the playcalling, pay attention to what his teammates are doing, and perhaps you'd see his true pro potential at QB

Well you must be a lot smarter than all of those sports analysts who say V Young is a great QB and will go early in the draft.

Usually, when analysts say a player will go early in the draft, they go early in the draft. Unless they do something stupid.

Unless you have some sort of magical insight as to why a tall versitile QB with a great arm, a winning record with the praise of numerous analysts and on a great football team will do poorly in the NFL, please stop with the ridiculousness.

You don't know more than the people who draft him early when he is drafted early.

ABrownLamp said:
Well you must be a lot smarter than all of those sports analysts who say V Young is a great QB and will go early in the draft.

Usually, when analysts say a player will go early in the draft, they go early in the draft. Unless they do something stupid.

Unless you have some sort of magical insight as to why a tall versitile QB with a great arm, a winning record with the praise of numerous analysts and on a great football team will do poorly in the NFL, please stop with the ridiculousness.

You don't know more than the people who draft him early when he is drafted early.
who's said he'll go early in the draft? actually despite how much i hate the hype on him, i haven't heard any expert say he's going to be a high draft pick. just a heisman winner and all of that crap. the experts aren't always right, but i'm sure most agree with me here

kastofsna120 said:
who's said he'll go early in the draft? actually despite how much i hate the hype on him, i haven't heard any expert say he's going to be a high draft pick. just a heisman winner and all of that crap. the experts aren't always right, but i'm sure most agree with me here
Its still way to early to tell where anyone will go in the draft. In order for him to even come out he would have to have a very good year. If he comes out I would almost guarantee he goes in the first round, because he won't come out if he's not projected there. He may fall a bit because of the lack of teams needing a QB, but if he comes out I doubt he falls out of the first.

sports24/7 said:
Its still way to early to tell where anyone will go in the draft. In order for him to even come out he would have to have a very good year. If he comes out I would almost guarantee he goes in the first round, because he won't come out if he's not projected there. He may fall a bit because of the lack of teams needing a QB, but if he comes out I doubt he falls out of the first.
there's no team in the league that will draft him to be a QB if he comes out this year. now if texas adopts a pro-style system NEXT year and he does marginally well, then definetily. but until then, he's a slower matt jones

kastofsna120 said:
there's no team in the league that will draft him to be a QB if he comes out this year. now if texas adopts a pro-style system NEXT year and he does marginally well, then definetily. but until then, he's a slower matt jones
I think your wrong. I think he will have to continue to prove he can throw, but if he does that this year he will be drafted to be a QB. Mike Vick is not as good of a passer as this guy and he was drafted to play QB.

kastofsna120 said:

Most agree with you on what?
You won't find an expert that says Young is terrible, sorry.

And certainly there are none that say he will do poorly in the pros or that he will be drafted late or not at all. You are making your own opinions about him and that is fine, but don't promote it as the truth and claim everyone else knows nothing about football. You look silly when you do that

ABrownLamp said:
Most agree with you on what?
You won't find an expert that says Young is terrible, sorry.

And certainly there are none that say he will do poorly in the pros or that he will be drafted late or not at all. You are making your own opinions about him and that is fine, but don't promote it as the truth and claim everyone else knows nothing about football. You look silly when you do that
the experts will say he's not pro ready, which is exactly what i've been saying. he's not even close. they'll say he's extremely talented and athletic and all of that, but he's not a pro QB. who says he is? i'd like to see who says this, so i can laugh at them

kastofsna120 said:
the experts will say he's not pro ready, which is exactly what i've been saying. he's not even close. they'll say he's extremely talented and athletic and all of that, but he's not a pro QB. who says he is? i'd like to see who says this, so i can laugh at them

He definitely doesn't look pro ready.
He runs too much but that is the way his system is designed.
He makes poor decisions with the ball, but he is a sophomore, what do you want?
He certainly doesn;t have a weak arm.
And he certainly isn't terrible

kastofsna120 said:
haha young is terrible people. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL?????

Remeber this quote of yours?

ABrownLamp said:
He definitely doesn't look pro ready.
He runs too much but that is the way his system is designed.
He makes poor decisions with the ball, but he is a sophomore, what do you want?
He certainly doesn;t have a weak arm.
And he certainly isn't terrible

Remeber this quote of yours?
he's a junior, and yep, i sure do ;)

ABrownLamp said:
lol.
ok my bad.
but I still think saying he's terrible is a stretch.
well to be fair, i was mostly just responding to everyone wanting him to be the dolphins next QB. in other words: "he's terrible as a prospect for a #1 overall QB choice." better?

Honestly I have been somewhat impressed with him tonight. But I still think he needs to stay in school another year and develop his passing game.

kbeath said:
Vince has what you call IT!! He has cold as ice veins.That pass if upheld was PERFECT.

LOLOL...you're saying it was perfect pass but you don't even know if it was complete!

That being said, I don't think that was a completed pass. It looked like it hit the ground to me then he brought it back to his body...but then again, i'm not the offical...

Wow, must say that I am impressed with the maturity I have seen in Vince Young since last year. Sure he can still run, but his composure, leadership and most of all IMPROVED PASSING is admirable. He's gotta be considered as the top Heisman candidate this early on.

Ted Ginn on the other hand...ehhhh, wasn't very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom