Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nevermind what I said about Leinart I want Young!!!

Schleprock said:
Ted Ginn on the other hand...ehhhh, wasn't very impressed.

:yeahthat:

Where's Losman7 at? He said Ginn would dominate the NCAA this year and run away with the Heisman. Big players step up in big games, AJ Hawk is the best player on OSU, hands down.

SpeedRush99 said:
:yeahthat:

Where's Losman7 at? He said Ginn would dominate the NCAA this year and run away with the Heisman. Big players step up in big games, AJ Hawk is the best player on OSU, hands down.
ginn is more overrated than vince young, if that's even possible

hawk went from top 10 draftee to top 5 draftee

Texas won tonight, and Vince Young played tough especially with the hit. Just stop talking about the draft and that other garbage, its only September. Vince Young is not that really bad of a passer anyways he completed more than 59% of his passes.

Bob Griese made a good statement saying Young will better passes when he makes more throws.

Most of the plays were in the Shotgun

K-train said:
Texas won tonight, and Vince Young played tough especially with the hit. Just stop talking about the draft and that other garbage, its only September. Vince Young is not that really bad of a passer anyways he completed more than 59% of his passes.

Bob Griese made a good statement saying Young will better passes when he makes more throws.

Most of the plays were in the Shotgun
uhmmm, yeah......thanks for letting us know when the draft is. Isnt it past your bed time?

:lol:

Vince Young is far from an established passer.

ckparrothead said:
Well, in all fairness to Vick, Vick has Vick's speed and Culpepper's arm. You have to see Vick's arm in action to truly believe what an arm he has on him. It's a monster of a cannon on par with Culpepper's.

Dont forget my grandmothers accuracy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom