New AFC East Predictions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New AFC East Predictions?

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
:lol: So all the Jets, Bills, and Pats fans who call us all homers, what are your new predictions for the AFC East?

With Pennington out and Fiedler out, the Jets are a legit contender for a top 5 pick in the draft. With the Bills run D playing as solid as it is and losing Takeo, the Bills could have one of the top 5 worst run D's in the NFL. And the Pats losing Harrison on top of the coaching losses and LB losses, dont seem like the favorite to come out of the AFC.

It looks like the AFC East isnt going to be the same powerhouse this year it once was.

Personally, Im actually liking the fins chances for an above 500 season and a shot at the wild card. Wow. A month ago I would have NEVER said wildcard, but things are looking pretty bright for us. :D

It is interesting. I go on Gang Green and Bill Zone, a ton of Jet fans were saying end the season, but they still have the loyal guys not willing to give up. The Bill fans seem more worried about JP then losing TKO.

I would say the Pat's are still the choice, but after that, a dog fight.

1-2 looks a lot like 2-1 from where I sit.

I still think the Pats are the team to beat, the Buffalo is going to struggle at QB (funny coming from a Jets fan) and Miami will win a few surprises.

BZ

New England
Buffalo
Miami
Jets

I'm not trying to be a homer, but I think the bills will pick it up, really the second spot will be up in the air between miami and buffalo, too hard to decide, it'll come down to head to head i think.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
New England
Buffalo
Miami
Jets

I'm not trying to be a homer, but I think the bills will pick it up, really the second spot will be up in the air between miami and buffalo, too hard to decide, it'll come down to head to head i think.

Don't count on it.

Phins
Pats
Bills
Jets

In that order. :)

clear.gif

Don't laugh too hard because that av is become a joke.

MIA 10-6
NE 10-6
NYJ 7-9
BUF 5-11

Miami will surprise and take this divison, NE is a step down from where they used to be and they have a tough schedule.

nick1 said:
MIA 10-6
NE 10-6
NYJ 7-9
BUF 5-11

Miami will surprise and take this divison, NE is a step down from where they used to be and they have a tough schedule.

Holy Homer...

Back
Top Bottom