New AFC East Predictions? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New AFC East Predictions?

my prediction is there is no chance of a wild card birth out of the AFC East. The Dolphins and Pats will fight it out tell the end and potentially could come down to the last game when we play the Pats. I predict the Pats to go back to the playoffs and we will end up second. Looking at the Bills schedule and the way teams look right now I would say that they have the toughest schedule.

Pats 11-5
Phins 10-6
Jets 5-11
Bills 5-11

Philter25 said:
Dude... look at the standings today. His predictions arent homerish. They are pretty much on pace with how the teams have been playing.

Pats 10-6
Fins 9-7
Bills 6-10
Jets 6-10

Your ****ing team has played 3 FREAKIN GAMES!!! Holy ****. Your acting like its week 15 and the dolphins are 13-1.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Your ****ing team has played 3 FREAKIN GAMES!!! Holy ****. Your acting like its week 15 and the dolphins are 13-1.

Yeah and after week 4, I can tell you the Jets and Bills are wondering who among them is going to get the 1st pick in the draft. :lol:

Roman529 said:
Yeah and after week 4, I can tell you the Jets and Bills are wondering who among them is going to get the 1st pick in the draft. :lol:

Kinda how Miami looked last year after their great season, and they didnt even have a rookie QB.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Kinda how Miami looked last year after their great season, and they didnt even have a rookie QB.

And how much does that matter now?

Zip, zilch, nada. (kind of similar to how much the bills will score on Sunday.)

TakeoSpikes51 said:

Somebody is ****** because there teams sucks right now and ours isn't. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom