New AFC East Predictions? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New AFC East Predictions?

Wagon Circler said:

I wouldn't laugh dude. Your team is in some deep **** right now. You guys aren't gonna to make it to the playoffs at all this year.

NE 11-5
MIA 9-7
NYJ 6-10
BUF 5-11

there you go, if u look at the schedule for us for the rest of the season

at BUF win
K.C lose
at N.O win
ATL lose
N.E. lose
at CLE win
at OAK win
BUF win
at S.D. lose
NYJ win
TEN win
at N.E. lose

this is a pessimistic look at the rest of the season... i say worst case we go 8-8 best case 10-6, we are a good team, but K.C, ATL, and S.D. are going to be tough non division games for us... still see us going 9-7 though and picking up drew brees this offseason :)

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Holy Homer...

Dude... look at the standings today. His predictions arent homerish. They are pretty much on pace with how the teams have been playing.

Pats 10-6
Fins 9-7
Bills 6-10
Jets 6-10

Pats 11-5
Fins 9-7
Bills 6-10
Jets 2-14

So all the Jets, Bills, and Pats fans who call us all homers, what are your new predictions for the AFC East?

Things change w/ injuries, before the injuries it was unrealistic to expect Miami to contend but now it appears you will. Right now we look dredful and have the look of a last place team- as a matter of fact none of the AFC East teams even looks like a .500 team right now but I'd still expect NE to win it then Miami ten NYJ then Buf as of today but as quickly as things changed the last few weeks they can change again so i'm not giving up hope yet.

Pats 10-6
Fins 10-6
Bills 5-11
Jets 3-13

2,000TH POST!
:1st: :ladysman:
:monkeyl::monkeyr:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Pats 10-6
Fins 10-6
Bills 5-11
Jets 3-13

I'd say
NE 11-5
Miami 8-8
Buf 6-10
NYJ 6-10

As of today, things can change but w/ the way things are going this is how I se it.

I'm pretty terrible at predictions, but I will say this about NE. RIght now the Pats have lost as many games as they've won. They've lost some key D players that have made that 3-4 work so well. IMO the Pats will find out why the 3-4 is so vulnerable to the run without the right players. Plus the left side of the O-line is manned by 2 rookies. I do not believe they will have double digit wins this year.

The Buffalo OL looks a lot like the Dolphins OL last year, no protection and lots of turnovers from the QB position. I don't expect it to get any better with Holcomb, but I do agree their RB is better than ours was last year.

The Jets are having obvious QB problems, but I think otherwise they have a fairly solid team. If they're able to dominate on D and run the football effectively- while limiting turnovers- I can see them turning the corner and coming back fairly strong.

The Pats are on their way down, in my opinion. They've lost a lot to injuries and the coaching changes hurt a TON more than they want to admit. Brady almost looks lost, and seems to have lost his throw a bit.

My Miami Dolphins still have a lot to prove, but they still have a great (albeit aging) defense. They've also improved in almost every single area offensively- coaching, running game, offensive line, and their passing game seems more effective this year than last.

My prediction:

Miami 9-7
Jets 8-8
Pats 7-9
Bills 4-12

We win- YAY! :p

Wagon Circler said:

The only thing thats worth laughing at right now is your signature.

"The Buffalo Bills will go deep in to the playoffs in '05, I guarantee it."

:rofl3:

Miami - 10-6
New England - 9-7
Buffalo - 6-10
NY Jets - 4-12

Back
Top Bottom