New draft hats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New draft hats

beiber? no?

but flat brims are just the new thing to do, if they come out with a ballcap they look like a 40 yr old man. just how it is. You are obviously completely ignorant to the culture of present day collegiate athletes.

and beiber has nothing to do with flat brims getting popular, it is the hip hop culture that fueled it, and for you to drop the beiber name on a fins forum is sad, almost makes me think that you listen to him?

All's I know is that Beiber wears hats like that and he's all the rage with you teenage girls.

I'm not ignorant. I know it's popular. That doesn't make it look less douchey though. Do you wear skinny jeans when you're standing in front if the liquor store asking old men to buy booze for you? Now go play your newest dub step album for your friends before your daddy calls you in to finish your homework, son.

or a ****. Who cares how other people wear clothes/hats? How's that affect you? And if it does, I feel sorry

So I'm a **** because you look like an idiot in your flat brimmed hat? So be it. How does my opinion of the how stupid you look in public affect you? Now pull up you pants and get off my lawn before I call your daddy for trampling my grass you whipper snapper.

So I'm a **** because you look like an idiot in your flat brimmed hat? So be it. How does my opinion of the how stupid you look in public affect you? Now pull up you pants and get off my lawn before I call your daddy for trampling my grass you whipper snapper.

I don't wear flat billed hats. I just don't see the point in judging people who may. And people who do, I feel, are ***** (ryhmes with hunts) ;)

All's I know is that Beiber wears hats like that and he's all the rage with you teenage girls.

I'm not ignorant. I know it's popular. That doesn't make it look less douchey though. Do you wear skinny jeans when you're standing in front if the liquor store asking old men to buy booze for you? Now go play your newest dub step album for your friends before your daddy calls you in to finish your homework, son.

No sorry I have never or will never wear skinny jeans, and I never stood in front of a liquor store asking old men to buy me booze, unlike you I had older friends who would buy for me, no need for random strangers. Now its 12:43pm on a wednesday. Shouldn't you be at work old man?

I don't wear flat billed hats. I just don't see the point in judging people who may. And people who do, I feel, are ***** (ryhmes with hunts) ;)

Who's being judgemental? I said it looks douchey. That's voicing an opinion. People who are butt hurt over someone else voicing their opinion on a terrible Beiber inspired fashion statement can go *ick *ocks (ryhmes with kick rocks) ;)

BTW, name calling goes against the TOS for this site. Whether you try to be clever by using asterisks' or not.

No sorry I have never or will never wear skinny jeans, and I never stood in front of a liquor store asking old men to buy me booze, unlike you I had older friends who would buy for me, no need for random strangers. Now its 12:43pm on a wednesday. Shouldn't you be at work old man?

I don't know you and yet, I'm 100% certain you're lying about the skinny jeans. It's cool man. Be proud of who you are. This is a new age we're living in. You people aren't judged as harshly as you were, even 10 years ago. Hell, go watch Dallas Buyers Club. You're an inspiration to some!

Maybe some day, if you stick to your studies and quit dressing like a fool, you too will be accomplished enough to have achieved financial security. You’re gonna have to get past high school first though, son. Maybe if you play nice I'll write a letter of recommendation to the community college of your choosing. Maybe...

Who's being judgemental? I said it looks douchey. That's voicing an opinion. People who are butt hurt over someone else voicing their opinion on a terrible Beiber inspired fashion statement can go *ick *ocks (ryhmes with kick rocks) ;)

BTW, name calling goes against the TOS for this site. Whether you try to be clever by using asterisks' or not.

Run and tell mommy!

btw, I didn't cleverly use asterisks, the site did that for me.

Run and tell mommy!

btw, I didn't cleverly use asterisks, the site did that for me.

No need to tell anyone. I just thought that since your panties were in enough of a bunch that you'd resort to name calling, you should probably be aware of the TOS. If you're going to dress like an idiot, you should probably develop thicker skin.

And you're right, I probably shouldn't have given you credit for being clever. Psshhh! Kids these days.

No need to tell anyone. I just thought that since your panties were in enough of a bunch that you'd resort to name calling, you should probably be aware of the TOS. If you're going to dress like an idiot, you should probably develop thicker skin.

And you're right, I probably shouldn't have given you credit for being clever. Psshhh! Kids these days.

you must be too old to know a trolling when you see one... I dont care about flat blls, I just saw you had some strong opinions on them and I could have some fun with that

oh and here, because you're old and stuff:

troll
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

you must be too old to know a trolling when you see one... I dont care about flat blls, I just saw you had some strong opinions on them and I could have some fun with that

oh and here, because you're old and stuff:

troll
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

So, you're saying that your original post "or a ****. Who cares how other people wear clothes/hats? How's that affect you? And if it does, I feel sorry " was an attempt at trolling? I'm quite familiar with trolling on the internet. I've been on the web since you were in diapers. I've just never seen an attempt this bad before. Or are you simply back peddling?

/Sigh. You should take trolling lessons from JCane. He'll teach you up real good.

I don't think a flat bill is appropriate for anyone outside of their teens but then, I'm in my mid thirtees so maybe I'm just a clueless old man with no street cred. :idk:

Either way, I'm reminded of this clown for some reason:
nyone-1.jpg
That is a GREAT picture!

I too am in my thirties and believe the same thing. Just like I was taught to take my hat off inside. Wear the damn thing the proper way.

Christ, we're old Disturbed. Hell, I'm so old that apperantly I can no longer recognize when I'm being trolled by some damn kid.

When I'm too old to hold my Xbone controller though, that's the day you can take me out to pasture and put me out of my misery. Until then, Titanfall b!tches!!!!

Just picked up this sweet 2014 draft hat. I saw the hats on the top shelf almost hidden I ask to see one, I quickly Said I'll take it. The owner of the store said man... I really can't sell you that hat till may 1st. So I told him it's mine and I'm buying it. He said I'm probably one of the first to have this cap in canada. I really didn't believe me but I've searched the internet and can only find it at nfleurope.com. https://twitter.com/72silky/status/460904261707382784

no offense, but thats pretty ugly

This is going to set me off in one of my flat brim Elmer Fudd hat rants.

Those flat brim hats are almost as goofy as the Arby's Canadian Mounties hat Pherrell wears in his Happy video. :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom