New draft hats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New draft hats

beiber? no?

but flat brims are just the new thing to do, if they come out with a ballcap they look like a 40 yr old man. just how it is. You are obviously completely ignorant to the culture of present day collegiate athletes.

and beiber has nothing to do with flat brims getting popular, it is the hip hop culture that fueled it, and for you to drop the beiber name on a fins forum is sad, almost makes me think that you listen to him?

What the **** is wrong with being a 40 year old man?!?

(I hit 40 on Tuesday)

Those flat brim hats are almost as goofy as the Arby's Canadian Mounties hat Pherrell wears in his Happy video. :chuckle:

4y4asu5e-1.jpg

Just got the email from the Dolphins about the draft hat. It's that flat billed one the USA today reported on. Guess I go another year without a draft hat.

Fanatics.com has some sweet phins fitted hats on it. Decent prices 2

Yeah fanatics has multiple versions of it. Flat brimmed, curved and each with reflective part on bill or top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forty Five ****in' dollars for a hat!?!? :rolleyes2:

Guess it's for the same suckers spending $300 on headphones. Stop the madness kids.

*For $45 I'd rather pick up an 1/8th and a 6 pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sorry but those aren't my style. As others pointed out, way too much going on there haha.

I'm still looking for an all white Dolphin hat

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Forty Five ****in' dollars for a hat!?!? :rolleyes2:

Guess it's for the same suckers spending $300 on headphones. Stop the madness kids.

*For $45 I'd rather pick up an 1/8th and a 6 pack.

Hahaha same here!

Back
Top Bottom