New Miami Dolphins Logo Concept | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Miami Dolphins Logo Concept

Not bad, actually, but I prefer to keep things the way they are.

Michael

I think for an alternate logo, they should just use the 'M' on the Dolphins' helmet in our current logo.

I love this idea, do the actual helmet the Dolphin's wearing, and a real plain jersey and pants, I think that would look sick.....it's my opinion that less is more when it comes to football uniforms

I kind of like where you are taking it, in a way that kind of focuses on a particular part of the dolphin, but it looks like a shark and you can't hide from that. It is clean though, kind of aggressive but it really looks better not on the helmet. when you put it on the helmet it doesn't look right. what i think you should try is the same concept of a fragment of the dolphin, but try the head with white orange and teal or the tail. also, you know that sun graphic, what if it was down the center of the helmet? how would that look coming down and around the helmet? idk if that looks good or not but i wouldn't mind seeing what it would look like.

ooo man how about the curvature of the mouth, like in the 3 different colors that seperates the different fields of the dolphin. just somethin to think about.

I like it but it make you think of a shark rather than a dolphin.

Personally I have always liked our current logo.

At the very least, take the helmet off. Looks much nicer.

149270_178749008803637_112346288777243_6-1.png

Why does it have to be a Dolphin's logo??? You cannot make a Dolphin look tougher so why not just create a cool design. Pittsburgh has a cool logo....I don't know what a Steeler would look like?.....Green Bay doesn't have a Packer on the helmet....they have a G. I think we should just create a logo and cool design. I'm okay with the aqua and orange. Why not just have MIAMI written in some cool lettering above the number on the players jersey....plain white helmets like Penn State, or go with a colored helmet and a white helmet for home and away. The Broncos modernized their look after having a lame looking Bronco horse inside of a D. We should just modernize things.

Back
Top Bottom