New USC Coach....Lane Kiffin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New USC Coach....Lane Kiffin

i was just going to put this up. fugg kiffin. must be scerd of dem gators even more than i thought. what a joke.

I think it's safe to say Lane Kiffen is a punk *** *****. I felt that way when he was with the Raiders, I felt that way when he was with Tennessee, and I feel that way even more now that he is with USC.

He's an average coach who is immature and talks a bigger game than he actually walks. If he had some balls, he would've tried to build Tennessee into a powerhouse, taking over an already established powerhouse is just a punk move, and imo is just the easy way out.

Lane Kiffen- The biggest joke in college football.

Lane Kiffin New Usc Head Coach

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/01/12/lane-kiffin-new-head-coach-at-usc/

New Head Coach at USC is Lane Kiffen. The coach from Tennessee who talked all of that SEC trash to other teams, bounced from his 7-5 Volunteers after 1 season. Seems like a trend...1 season with the Raiders...1 season with Volunteers...thoughts on this move? I am a bit shocked he just straight up left UT.

Taking over a powerhouse is a punk move? How do you figure? USC, baring intense sanctions, is a better job on a bigger stage. Why would you fault him for changing? I wouldn't fault Carroll for taking the job in Seattle. Its a step up. That's the nature of any business.

That said, I don't think Kiffin is a very good coach. He seems a bit too slimy for a school already dealing with recruitment infractions. Monte and Chow teaming up is pretty exciting though.

this is just an extreme example of one of my pet peeves: HCs can promise recruits the world, and then, with complete impunity leave them high and dry as they chase their next higher tilting windmill. If Lane Kiffin sat in my kitchen and persuaded my son that TN was the best option, I'd now be very upset not only that we've been sold a bill of goods, but also that while his scumbag HC can move around immediately, my kid must wait out a year at another school for re-eligibility.

I'm sure possible legal recourse against the NCAA for this inequity has been explored, or possibly even unsuccessfully pursued more than once, but I'd not be deterred and the first call I'd make is to my cousin's husband who with his partners regularly secure 7-8 figure judgments and settlements in class action suits. I'm sure this is another one waiting to happen if in skilled legal hands.

Beyond that, at the least, the NCAA should amend their R&Rs to permit the athletes specifically recruited by the departing HC's regime to be permitted the same immediate mobility by waiving that 1 year of ineligibility on transfers if so desire it.

Kiffin is a snot-nosed putz and I'm sure more than a few boosters and administrators are not displeased to see him go.

Kiffen is a douche.

In other news, that virtualsportanet website is awesome.

Taking over a powerhouse is a punk move? How do you figure? USC, baring intense sanctions, is a better job on a bigger stage. Why would you fault him for changing? I wouldn't fault Carroll for taking the job in Seattle. Its a step up. That's the nature of any business.

That said, I don't think Kiffin is a very good coach. He seems a bit too slimy for a school already dealing with recruitment infractions. Monte and Chow teaming up is pretty exciting though.

Going to USC is the easy way out. Once he became Tennessee's coach, he dedicated himself to the program. He took a lot of high profiled recruits with him to Tennessee, and people believed in him at Tennessee. To leave all the guys you recruited out to dry, and take your DC, really does leave Tennessee out to dry.

I never stated anywhere that it wasn't the smart move for him. I think it worsens his overall reputation, and shows that he really is a punk that will jump at the first chance he can to another job. Building a contender at Tennessee would've taken a few years, but if he could do that, it would've shown that he really is a very good coach in college football.

Going to USC, and taking one of the best DC's, OC's, and recruiters in college football along with you is a punk move because it really doesn't establish anything for you as a coach. He's going to a program that basically recruits itself. He took a bunch of guys around him that could be head coaches in their own right. Outside of the possible sanctions, he probably put himself in the safest spot possible, but he did it at the expense of the Tennessee Volunteers program. What he did wasn't right, the school dedicated themselves to him, most of his recruits will probably transfer, and it may lead that football program into a dead hole for a few years. Lane Kiffen always has and always be as big of a ***** as Nick Saban, the only difference is Saban is 100X the coach Kiffen is.

Karma is a *****...I hate Tenn....but they deserved better than Kiffin.
Wait till the NCAA hits USC...It's coming.

Back
Top Bottom