Newest additions on Adam Gase and more | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest additions on Adam Gase and more

Dolfan23

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gotta love the enthusiasm and attitude of these new guys... Pouncey could have learned a thing or 20 from Sitton that's for sure.

031618_ISAIDIT_Albert_4.jpg

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article205543079.html

Four-point-four.

That’s what new Dolphin Albert Wilson ran in the 40 at the Scouting Combine coming out of Georgia State.

That’s also three-tenths of a second faster than the time Jarvis Landry posted on the same field on the same day.

Wilson joins a receiving group that needs a flashy nickname. Because Miami now has speed to burn.

“We’re straight up flying,” said Wilson, who signed a three-year, $24 million contract. “I feel like the way we’re going to put the stretch on some defense is going to be crazy. The speed outright shows itself.

When I scrap it up, you’re going to get a dog out there that’s going to put up a fight every battle.”

Josh Sitton...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article205507649.html

He wants to and hopes to play left guard, but said he would line up wherever his coaches ask. Expect the Dolphins to plug him in next to — and mentor — third-year left tackle Laremy Tunsil.

“It was something I brought up myself [during the interview with the Dolphins],” Sitton said of teaching Tunsil the ropes. “I’ve always been that type of player … [willing] to give my knowledge to anybody who’s younger than me. Going into Year 11, I’ve learned a lot of things. It’s your duty as an older guy to bring those younger guys along with you.”

Sitton said he will help Tunsil learn not only better technique, but work habits that will lengthen his career. The Dolphins have high hopes for Tunsil, who struggled in his transition from guard to tackle last year.

Other factors that played a role: Ryan Tannehill coming back healthy as Miami’s starting quarterback and proximity. His in-laws live in Homestead.

I want to be somewhere I think we can win, and I think we can do that here,” Sitton said.

Sitton’s explanation for why he prefers playing on the left side: Familiarity.

“I compare it to trying to wipe your ass with the opposite hand. It’s different when you don’t know the position. I hope I’ll end up on the left side.”

SOC506_3_168.jpg

Adam Gase is building his team with his players. The plan is being laid it's time to execute it. MT has not gone crazy this year in FA and I'm convinced it's because of the plan Gase wants for his team.

This year will be telling.

The off-season is positive for most teams. It’s too bad we won’t see results for another 6 months.

I love what they have done. I really like albert. in fact his style seems a lot like Jarvis, but faster. he plays with some anger to him. the oline guys I love. both guys are huge upgrades, and will help the young guys in the room.

I think we got smarter, more leadership, and a little bit nastier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom