NFL clubs Cowboys, Seahawks, Dolphins, vying for former NRL Star Mailata | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL clubs Cowboys, Seahawks, Dolphins, vying for former NRL Star Mailata

Good work spiketex with the research. Nice pick up on the reference to "NRL star" for Mailata as well, I missed that. I'm an Aussie and follow the AFL, NRL (Melbourne Storm) and NFL. Never heard of Mailata but now I know why!

There are some big specimens all through the NRL and most can run and certainly tackle. From Storm, Nelson Asofa-Solomona (6'7", 253lb) comes to mind. My favourite is Sulliasi Vunivalu (6'4",218lb) who can catch as well.

I would think scrum dude might have a quicker path playing DT. We have a gaping hole in our DL rotation.

20 years old certainly worth a looksy. If he's got any talent they will know what position he is best suited for.

He's young enough to pick up the game. The Jets have regularly looked like a team full of players who have never played the game. How bad could this kid be.

Good Lord! That's a big sucker. Put him at TE and nobody is going to stand in front of him.

That's the problem these players arejust standing in front of him while in the NFL
he'd have "human missiles" ready and able to destroy him.

If you ever got up close you can appreciate the power and destruction
a good safety or linebacker can acheive. It's a whole different experience
than having a rugby player just waiting to get trucked.

I'm not hating on Rugby players I'm just saying
some NFL players are a different breed

Last edited:
Geeze he’s gotta be breaking folks ribs out there, looks like he could be a good TE

That's the problem these players arejust standing in front of him while in the NFL
he'd have "human missiles" ready and able to destroy him.

If you ever got up close you can appreciate the power and destruction
a good safety or linebacker can acheive. It's a whole different experience
than having a rugby player just waiting to get trucked.

I'm not hating on Rugby players I'm just saying
some NFL players are a different breed

I can appreciate what you're saying but there isn't a DB in the league that is going to "destroy" that guy. I'm not saying nfl DB's will get mowed over like that video bc i get your point but rugby players aren't exactly known for being soft. Those are legit athletes he's running over.

Good work spiketex with the research. Nice pick up on the reference to "NRL star" for Mailata as well, I missed that. I'm an Aussie and follow the AFL, NRL (Melbourne Storm) and NFL. Never heard of Mailata but now I know why!

There are some big specimens all through the NRL and most can run and certainly tackle. From Storm, Nelson Asofa-Solomona (6'7", 253lb) comes to mind. My favourite is Sulliasi Vunivalu (6'4",218lb) who can catch as well.
Thx mate. I'm an Australian who came to Florida for work and decided to stay.
BTW - Sulliasi Vunivalu would look great in black, white and blue....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom