NFL Network : Even with Peyton Manning, Dolphins aren't the best team in the AFC East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network : Even with Peyton Manning, Dolphins aren't the best team in the AFC East

if thats all they had better than us we should be better than them. A team is the sum of its parts not this position is beter than this position and NE is a much better team.
Much better coached team.

if thats all they had better than us we should be better than them. A team is the sum of its parts not this position is beter than this position and NE is a much better team.

Maybe I am being biased, but if we had a healthy Manning, I don't think NE is the better team. There is only offense, defense and specials teams. Do you think their D is better than ours? Special teams? I know their O is much better, but the QB position can make or break a team. Look what the Colts did without Manning.

I think everyone is undervaluing a franchise qb...we have a better all around "talent" than everyone in the afc east,we are just missing a qb.all of the teams have holes...pats secondary sucks,jets only have one reciever and no pass rushers and the bills are the bills...a RT,FS and a pass rusher are some things we could use,but with someone like manning "if" healthy.hell you probably wouldn't even notice those holes we have.

dont thinks the pats are that great, should have spilt this year, defense is not very good and brady is getting older

Gotta love the reasoning behind Wyche's answer... Dolphins free agent qb acquisations have sucked since dan marino, so therefore Peyton will suck as well :lol:

That's bull. Outside of their thigh ends and QB, we are the better team.

the patriots have the better oline, NT and slot receiver. The Dolphins have better DEs and one better OLB than the patriots. Other than that the remaining units are evenly matched in my opinion.

You guys do know that the pats did not beat a single team with a winning record in the regular season

You guys do know that the pats did not beat a single team with a winning record in the regular season

The Patriots and Dolphins played essentially the same schedule and Miami went 6-10. what's your point?

The Patriots and Dolphins played essentially the same schedule and Miami went 6-10. what's your point?

Maybe his point is that we had Sparano and also Henne starting the first 4 games.. yet still managed to end up on a 6-3 run even without Peyton??

Your post suggests that the Pats are a historically elite team. That is a ridiculous assumption

:lol2::lol2::lol2: 5 Superbowl appearances in 11 years? I think it's a pretty damn accurate assumption. Not saying the talent gap is necessarily huge, but c'mon...

the patriots have the better oline, NT and slot receiver. The Dolphins have better DEs and one better OLB than the patriots. Other than that the remaining units are evenly matched in my opinion.

I can't agree with this at all. As groups we have better Corners, WR's, D Line, Linebackers, runningbacks. The cheatriots do have a better QB, O Line, TE's.

The think that is being discounted is that if you have a healthy Peyton we are going to get much better production out of our WR's, TE's, RB's, O Line. Peyton is that type of player, he elevates the play of everyone around him much like Brady does for the pats.

:lol2::lol2::lol2: 5 Superbowl appearances in 11 years? I think it's a pretty damn accurate assumption. Not saying the talent gap is necessarily huge, but c'mon...

I guess it depends on your understanding of historic, Are you 14 years old?? After Disqualifying the Cheatriots from all the games they won through cheating I don't think they would have much of a history worth talking about.

Back
Top Bottom