NFL Opener Chiefs/Lions game chat | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Opener Chiefs/Lions game chat

Disagree, bro. He’s turned that team from a basement dweller into a good team. He has Goff playing better than ever (going back to last year). He has rookies already making big plays. He gets a lot out of his players.

I think your getting a little carried away. If that’s the kinda coach you wish we had, so be it.

One of these brilliant offensive minded coaches would get a lot more out of that pretty talented roster.

I’d give their GM a lot more credit, or a job, before Campbell.

I think your getting a little carried away. If that’s the kinda coach you wish we had, so be it.

One of these brilliant offensive minded coaches would get a lot more out of that pretty talented roster.

I’d give their GM a lot more credit, or a job, before Campbell.
So let me get this right. They did a complete rebuild and in year 2 had the same record we did, and this year they sure are off to a good start and many predict them to win the division but it hasn’t anything to do with the coach?

If the team is good, it’s their GM. If they are bad it’s Dan Campbell? Is that how this works?

So let me get this right. They did a complete rebuild and in year 2 had the same record we did, and this year they sure are off to a good start and many predict them to win the division but it hasn’t anything to do with the coach?

If the team is good, it’s their GM. If they are bad it’s Dan Campbell? Is that how this works?

Well you gotta remember one key factor, they were handed Jared Goff and two first round picks, this isn’t coming out nowhere.

I am just saying Dan Campbell isn’t a game day strength for the team. Short of some special teams calls, he’s a guy who struggles to make the right strategy decisions.

He’s a heck of a motivator and I am sure he does a great job of preparing the team during the week. I have a ton of respect for him but I am certainly glad he’s not my HC.

Well you gotta remember one key factor, they were handed Jared Goff and two first round picks, this isn’t coming out nowhere.

I am just saying Dan Campbell isn’t a game day strength for the team. Short of some special teams calls, he’s a guy who struggles to make the right strategy decisions.

He’s a heck of a motivator and I am sure he does a great job of preparing the team during the week. I have a ton of respect for him but I am certainly glad he’s not my HC.
I respect that. I think he gets a lot of credit for getting Goff to not suck anymore. They had one of the highest scoring offenses in the NFL last year - I think he learned a lot in NO. I don’t watch them week to week so I’ll take your word about in game decision making. But my real point was he was more deserving of the chance than Gase was at the time IMO.

Back
Top Bottom