NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made)

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[video=youtube;WwvYMklOxRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwvYMklOxRs[/video]

Its obvious what hes doing but i doubt they can do anything about it because hes within the rules of the game. However the clapping is somewhat disturbing, maybe borderline taunting. Dudes classless.

Its obvious what hes doing but i doubt they can do anything about it because hes within the rules of the game. However the clapping is somewhat disturbing, maybe borderline taunting. Dudes classless.

He's clapping after guys are injured on the ground...... it's more than classless. I think the entire Jets team is doing this on purpose and it should be punishable.

The Jets are a desperate team right about now. Its the head coach who's trying to stay off of the hot seat. Its too late for this Jet team. They are not a good team.

They're clapping for Rex Ryan's career with the Jets, which is going to be over in four months.

they are dirty just like there coach he and his dad are lossers

Teams should target Landry...he's an easy injure.

I agree. Landry is out there targeting RB's knees to seriously injure them and take them out of games. Goddell needs to do something or the players will have to...

The Jets window of opportunity has been closed - they are a miserable team, they have miserable coaches, and misery likes company - so they "fearlessly attack players knees" something should be done - But what?

Scary thing is had they had anybody but Sanchise under center during their prime they may have won something

The Jets window of opportunity has been closed - they are a miserable team, they have miserable coaches, and misery likes company - so they "fearlessly attack players knees" something should be done - But what?

Scary thing is had they had anybody but Sanchise under center during their prime they may have won something

and yet we are still better than Miami.

we didn't lose either title game b/c of our QB. assuming Revis will come back healthy we still have an excellent young/in their prime core of players. This will not be the 10+ year rebuild project in Miami.

On the video and the thread, what a reach. Rex wants his players to play physical- shocking! and Laron landry claps all the time, he was supposed to know brittle Reggie was hurt again?(funny comment since laron is always hurt). stop whining.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

They're clapping for Rex Ryan's career with the Jets, which is going to be over in four months.

so you wish.

you are on the same level playing field as us.. we've had one winning season in 4, you've had one non charity, legitimate winning season in 3. We finished last season 6-3, you finished last season 5-4 with a plus 5 scoring differential with likely a better cast of characters and smarter OC.

This game showed that even with a rookie making his 22nd start of all time and a terrible Defefensive backfield , that for now there is parity. Sanchez being Sanchez I expect that to turn but not in your favor.

you are on the same level playing field as us.. we've had one winning season in 4, you've had one non charity, legitimate winning season in 3. We finished last season 6-3, you finished last season 5-4 with a plus 5 scoring differential with likely a better cast of characters and smarter OC.

This game showed that even with a rookie making his 22nd start of all time and a terrible Defefensive backfield , that for now there is parity. Sanchez being Sanchez I expect that to turn but not in your favor.

if we have one non charity winning season in the last 3 years then I guess you don't have any as you got more gifts in 2008 than we got in 2009. Using the vaark school of logic*or lack of logic) Miami doesn't have a winning since 2006 and hasn't been to postseason since 2001(not that the real #s are much better but you gte the point).

you finished last season 6-0, we were 8-8, we are 2-1 this season including winning in Miami in front of a bunch of fans dressed up as orange seats and you are 1-2. stop whining and making excuses.

using the junc style of selectively convenient fact-parsing and denial: Jest have never won a conference championship game, never played 3 games in a post season for a legitimate championship so they haven't had a championship season since they were the Titans. Stop being such a homer.

Back
Top Bottom