NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made)

blah, blah, blah......

is there a worthy poster out there whio can debate me rather than wasting my time w/ excuse makers who don't even know how many SBs their team has reached?

The Jets have been in one SB. Bringing up AFCGC appearances is meaningless. The fact you don't understand that shows how truly pathetic the Jets have been over their history, save January 12, 1969.

Without a doubt, recent history has been all about the Patriots in the AFCE. The Bills, Jets and Dolphins have nothing to brag about, so get off you high hobby-horse and come meet us in reality.

I am not going to wade through all of Junc's and Varrk's rhetoric just to see if someone has already brought this up.

After watching that video, I would want to know what Landry does after every big play he has. The video, to say the least, is rather one sided. I would be more convinced if there were clips of Landry after sacking a quarterback or stopping a running back behind the line of scrimmage and him getting up and doing nothing.

The Jets have been in one SB. Bringing up AFCGC appearances is meaningless. The fact you don't understand that shows how truly pathetic the Jets have been over their history, save January 12, 1969.

Without a doubt, recent history has been all about the Patriots in the AFCE. The Bills, Jets and Dolphins have nothing to brag about, so get off you high hobby-horse and come meet us in reality.
Got a point. Ten years down the road people only remember the winners. Not the losers. And while the Jets may have won plenty of games to get to those AFC Championship games, in the end they are still just losers.

and yet since Rex arrived we won 4 playoff games compared to 2 for NE including beating up the pats in Foxboro in the 2010 div round.

Don't lump us in w/ the zero playoff apps this century Bills and zero playoff wins since 2000 dolphins.

Got a point. Ten years down the road people only remember the winners. Not the losers. And while the Jets may have won plenty of games to get to those AFC Championship games, in the end they are still just losers.

it's only 2 and 3 years ago now, when it's 10 we'llhave different discussions.

and yet since Rex arrived we won 4 playoff games compared to 2 for NE including beating up the pats in Foxboro in the 2010 div round.

Don't lump us in w/ the zero playoff apps this century Bills and zero playoff wins since 2000 dolphins.

it's only 2 and 3 years ago now, when it's 10 we'llhave different discussions.

The Jets have just as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bills since 1994 and three less in their history. Let me know when the league starts handing out trophies for losing the AFCGC.....

The Jets have just as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bills since 1994 and three less in their history. Let me know when the league starts handing out trophies for losing the AFCGC.....

yep and 1 more SB win.

we also have 6 more apps since your last app last Century.

yep and 1 more SB win.

we also have 6 more apps since your last app last Century.

No doubt, the Jets are 1 up in the Super Bowl wins over the Bills. That doesn't mean squat in the Rex Ryan era, just as the Bills four consecutive Super Bowl appearances don't mean squat in the Chan Gailey era. The Jets may have been better than the Bills for a while, that doesn't make them elite. I doubt being better than the Bills in this century is the benchmark for elite. They have been a bad football team. I openly admit that. What does that have anything to do with the Jets being considered "elite"? You seem to be deflecting again and bringing up your same talking points without proving your point. Not winning trophies doesn't make for "elite" consideration......

No doubt, the Jets are 1 up in the Super Bowl wins over the Bills. That doesn't mean squat in the Rex Ryan era, just as the Bills four consecutive Super Bowl appearances don't mean squat in the Chan Gailey era. The Jets may have been better than the Bills for a while, that doesn't make them elite. I doubt being better than the Bills in this century is the benchmark for elite. They have been a bad football team. I openly admit that. What does that have anything to do with the Jets being considered "elite"? You seem to be deflecting again and bringing up your same talking points without proving your point. Not winning trophies doesn't make for "elite" consideration......

In the Rex Ryan era we are 6-1 against Buf, beating you by an average of 17 PPG, we have 2 playoffs apps which are 2 more than Buf and 4 playoff wins which are 4 more than Buf.

You brought up the Bills since 1994 not me. The Jets undre Rex 2009-2011 were elite b/c they made the NFLs final 4 twice(the only team to do so) and the only team to make the final 2 in their conference twice. That's elite whether you want to admit it or not.

In the Rex Ryan era we are 6-1 against Buf, beating you by an average of 17 PPG, we have 2 playoffs apps which are 2 more than Buf and 4 playoff wins which are 4 more than Buf.

You brought up the Bills since 1994 not me. The Jets undre Rex 2009-2011 were elite b/c they made the NFLs final 4 twice(the only team to do so) and the only team to make the final 2 in their conference twice. That's elite whether you want to admit it or not.

The Jets have ZERO rings to account for their eliteness under Rex. You just don't get it. Moderate success over a two year period isn't elite. The Jets haven't won anything, they have only lost later in the season than other teams.

And I brought up Buffalo because, as you laugh at that franchise, remember that you have just as many titles and Super Bowl appearances since 1994 as that sorry franchise.
Against teams not named the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets are 28-22. Where is that elite to you?

The Jets have ZERO rings to account for their eliteness under Rex. You just don't get it. Moderate success over a two year period isn't elite. The Jets haven't won anything, they have only lost later in the season than other teams.

And I brought up Buffalo because, as you laugh at that franchise, remember that you have just as many titles and Super Bowl appearances since 1994 as that sorry franchise.
Against teams not named the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets are 28-22. Where is that elite to you?

2 title game apps- lead NFL
4 playoff wins- lead AFC, tied in NFL
ONLY team in NFL to have 2 chances to reach SB

that's elite

This is asinine, I hate the Jets with a passion but because someone said "put him on out" you launch a full scale investigation? Please. If we upheld that philosophy around here half of us would be jailed for death threats.

2 title game apps- lead NFL
4 playoff wins- lead AFC, tied in NFL
ONLY team in NFL to have 2 chances to reach SB

that's elite

No....... it....... isn't........

Not..... at........ all........

No matter how many times you think it, it won't make it true.

yes it is, hopefully someday you can get over your jealousy

Jealousy? of the Jets? If there is any team from New York (New Jersey) I'm jealous over, it most certainly isn't the Jets.......

and that 2 game postseason including playing a league with diluted and mostly 2nd rate talent... pre merger.. does that even quality as a real SB? (or is it more liike another Conference Championship which the jest would have lost anyway?

Back
Top Bottom