NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made)

using the junc style of selectively convenient fact-parsing and denial: Jest have never won a conference championship game, never played 3 games in a post season for a legitimate championship so they haven't had a championship season since they were the Titans. Stop being such a homer.

why do you act like the dolphins are the yankees of the NFL? you have one postseason app(illegitimate according to you) since 2002, you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001, you haven't been close to a title game since 1994, you haven't played in a title game since 1992(smoked at HOME), you have just ONE more SB tha us and it was in the same era as our SB a million years ago so please hop out of the delorean and come back to 2012 where, once again, we are better than the dolphins.

**** that fat pig and his team...funny how he makes a reference and it somehow involves food

He is awful happy for a guy who just had 8 yards gained on a run against his team.

I would not be surprised if Rex had his own bounty program.

So bounty is the word of the day now? You media fan boys make me laugh

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

**** that fat pig and his team...funny how he makes a reference and it somehow involves food

Fat and food, yup, original post.

why do you act like the dolphins are the yankees of the NFL? you have one postseason app(illegitimate according to you) since 2002, you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001, you haven't been close to a title game since 1994, you haven't played in a title game since 1992(smoked at HOME), you have just ONE more SB tha us and it was in the same era as our SB a million years ago so please hop out of the delorean and come back to 2012 where, once again, we are better than the dolphins.

since you love to puke on about "championship games" you lost, the fact of the matter is we have 4 SB appearances during the more legitimate post merger to your one in the 2 game post season, weak AFL era. Same difference if you're wearing thick green homer glasses.

let me repeat myself:
Superbowls: Dolphins 4, jest 1

If you can't accept that reality then just shut the **** up about your "championship" games (1 thanks to charity), cause they are not anywhere as relevent as making it to the superbowl especially in this post merger more competitive era.

since you love to puke on about "championship games" you lost, the fact of the matter is we have 4 SB appearances during the more legitimate post merger to your one in the 2 game post season, weak AFL era. Same difference if you're wearing thick green homer glasses.

let me repeat myself:
Superbowls: Dolphins 4, jest 1

If you can't accept that reality then just shut the **** up about your "championship" games (1 thanks to charity), cause they are not anywhere as relevent as making it to the superbowl especially in this post merger more competitive era.

Your last SB app was 1984, our 2 title game apps were 2009 & 2010- 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The team the Jets beat in the SB was MUCH better than the team you guys beat in the SB in 1972 and it is a fact that no eventual SB winning team had a weaker schedule than the 1972 Miami dolphins who didn't face a single playoff bound team in the reg season and only faced 2 teams w/ barely over .500 records all season.

Can you please repeat that again b/c you are WRONG. Miami has 5 SB apps not 4 They lost SB VI, win VII & VIII and lost XVII & XIX. Let's do something constrecutive and tie in those really good/great dolphin teams w/ those of today. The 3 SB losing teams lost by an average of 18 PPG, in your last playoff app you lost by 18 so there's your link to the past for the day:lol2:

is there a worthy poster out there whio can debate me rather than wasting my time w/ excuse makers who don't even know how many SBs their team has reached?

Your last SB app was 1984, our 2 title game apps were 2009 & 2010- 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The team the Jets beat in the SB was MUCH better than the team you guys beat in the SB in 1972 and it is a fact that no eventual SB winning team had a weaker schedule than the 1972 Miami dolphins who didn't face a single playoff bound team in the reg season and only faced 2 teams w/ barely over .500 records all season.

Can you please repeat that again b/c you are WRONG. Miami has 5 SB apps not 4 They lost SB VI, win VII & VIII and lost XVII & XIX. Let's do something constrecutive and tie in those really good/great dolphin teams w/ those of today. The 3 SB losing teams lost by an average of 18 PPG, in your last playoff app you lost by 18 so there's your link to the past for the day:lol2:

is there a worthy poster out there whio can debate me rather than wasting my time w/ excuse makers who don't even know how many SBs their team has reached?

Coming from the biggest homer on finheaven.. but also on TGG so at least you're consistent. :up:
And you don't debate.. Marine Finfan used to kick the **** out of you, was the only one to take the trouble to take you at all seriously and you'd come back parsing facts in typical homer fashion. When is it a "debate" when your inferiority complex prevents you from ever admitting it and your OCD compels your Lastworditis on.??

Oh, how many conference championships have the jest won again?

Oh and how can anyone debate a homer who refuses to admit the charity they received from Indiana in 09 or the dead Cinci team they faced.. or concede that this year's team is going nowhere fast??? Or that Sanchez isn't worth 2 firsts or more than Ryan, Schaub, and Rivers in an even trade? Hell twenty people already showed you how Eli is elite and the Jets aren't yet you refuse to admit it. That's "debating?"

aovqlc-1.jpg

The biggest homer on finheaven is our resident bad photoshop artist.

No one here or anywhere has ever kicked the s*** out of me in debates, don't deflect towards someone else b/c you can't handle the job yourself.

Good job trying to deflect after you got roasted again. You know, if you pay attention you could learn a thing or 2 so the next time we debate maybe you won't look quite as bad.

No one here or anywhere has ever kicked the s*** out of me in debates, don't deflect towards someone else b/c you can't handle the job yourself.

Good job trying to deflect after you got roasted again. You know, if you pay attention you could learn a thing or 2 so the next time we debate maybe you won't look quite as bad.

Not true, you get abused and made to look like the fool you really are all the time, only problem is you are just too stupid to realize it.

You don't debate.. whenever you are shown to be full of **** you use some arbitrary sliding scale. You never admit you're wrong, and think by outlasting everyone else and shouting them down with the last word, you've won your specious arguments. You're the biggest homer on this site and on TGG.....but as they say ignorance is bliss so carry on Corky

Oh, still wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts or Rivers, Schaub or Ryan?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Not true, you get abused and made to look like the fool you really are all the time, only problem is you are just too stupid to realize it.

don't know what series of lifelong events caused it, but he's got a fragile ego to go with an obvious inferiority complex.. you need to be more oblique in calling his attention to the reality most everyone around here aside from him realizes.

PS: cliffnote: you deflate his BS claims and he automatically calls you a "whiner" Ironic isn't it?

You don't debate.. whenever you are shown to be full of **** you use some arbitrary sliding scale. You never admit you're wrong, and think by outlasting everyone else and shouting them down with the last word, you've won your specious arguments. You're the biggest homer on this site and on TGG.....but as they say ignorance is bliss so carry on Corky

Oh, still wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts or Rivers, Schaub or Ryan?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

don't know what series of lifelong events caused it, but he's got a fragile ego to go with an obvious inferiority complex.. you need to be more oblique in calling his attention to the reality most everyone around here aside from him realizes.

PS: cliffnote: you deflate his BS claims and he automatically calls you a "whiner" Ironic isn't it?

You are confusing us again, I'm not the one who is constantly deflecting and making things up rather than trying to debate.

No I wouldn't trade him for those great fantasy QBs, last I checked mark doesn't have an Andre Johnson and he still has 4 more playoff wins despite playing far fewer seasons than Schaub.

Rivers is a stat guy and has 4 TDs w/ 3 INTs this season, Mark has 5 and 3 sothe one area he normally has a huge edge in he doesn't right now.

Ryan has been an embarrassment in postseason, he's the one guy I have high hope for in this trio of overrated QBs but until he proves he can play in January everything he dopes from Sept-Dec is meaningless.

I find it funny that vaark is talking to himself.

You really are a sick puppy if you think i have a mult here.. you need to face facts that there are few on FH who think you're anything other than a delusional homer with a raging case of OCD-like "Lastworditis." It's just that most laughingly ignore you. Must be frustrating eh, when your boss is in town and you can't sprinkle the site with all your lastworditis jest homeristic BS. And you can tell when she leaves cause you ratchet up your OCD. At least I shamed you after 20thousand posts to stop freeloading on all the FH bandwidth so thee's that. But unless you're a day watchman for a nighttime operation, there ain't no way you are reading/posting so prolificly here and on TGG and not also stealing your emplolyer's time- I'd guess 3 to 4 hours out of every working day she's around. Thank heavens your mom has quaranteened your weekend computer privileges... so guess we should be thankful for small things.

Back
Top Bottom