NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

I cant believe people still believe he's innocent.

The only reason the rule exist that allows QBs to get early access to footballs is because Brady demanded it! Brady went to the NFL and demanded this, and he's been deflating the footballs ever since.

Worst part of this is he's the first player in the NFL to take his case to federal court.

All the pieces of **** in the NFL, that have taken there suspension like anyone who's guilty should, and he's such a spoiled privileged prick, he's taking it to federal court.

Just read on Twitter that the court appearance will be about if Goodell violated the CBA by suspending Brady. Not if Brady is innocent or not.

I have to wonder if getting a federal judge to subpoena Brady's cell phone records was Goodell's end game all along. :confused:

11267822_883308231737164_1079943186_n.jpg

11275215_1445421785771878_151814277_n.jpg

11283294_398337410352423_897581380_n.jpg

11261224_494120194073535_2044973540_n.jpg

11247756_306284526161831_1162646400_n.jpg

I have to wonder if getting a federal judge to subpoena Brady's cell phone records was Goodell's end game all along. :confused:

Just my guess, Brady will have the NFLPA file a motion with the federal court, and before they process it, he will tell them to pull it, with the excuse that he just wants to move on and doesn't want to linger on the whole organization.

This can still get much worse for Brady not to mention Bellichek who has managed to stay completely in the clear.

And he and the NFLPA know that. They don't really want a federal court to go through all these documents.

I guess the NFL will have to give ESPN back 4 weeks of TV money since they won't have anything thing to show on TV since it's the New England Patriots channel 24/7

What pisses me off is that Tom Brady is trying to act like he's the victim in all this.

I believe this is all over blown because the NFL commissioner doesn't want to look bias. It serves him right for walking around with Boston hats on. If you cork a bat do you get suspended for a quarter of the season. Plus it seems to me that athletes try to gain an edge all the time. People cheat. So what! I think the punishment is harsh. I prefer to beat them straight up. I wish he wasn't suspended. He will probably get out of this in the end.

Not sure how that outcome would ever come about. Not sure why the judge would care about the cell phone records. He is just deciding if Brady got a fair shot at overturning suspension.
Thats the only thing that will be judged. the judge is not retrying the whole deflategate case nor should he. It is a logical arguement that Goodall should not be an arbitrator in his own decision. That being said the NFLPA let that absurd language in the new contract so not sure it will get overturned

Not sure how that outcome would ever come about. Not sure why the judge would care about the cell phone records. He is just deciding if Brady got a fair shot at overturning suspension.
Thats the only thing that will be judged. the judge is not retrying the whole deflategate case nor should he. It is a logical arguement that Goodall should not be an arbitrator in his own decision. That being said the NFLPA let that absurd language in the new contract so not sure it will get overturned

Correct..

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 60m60 minutes ago
Reminder of this again: When Brady goes to court, not about his innocence anymore. It's about process and whether Goodell violated the CBA.

Jeez, I wish I could afford to take my grievance to federal court every time I had a problem at work.

**** Tom Brady.

Federal court won't change public opinion, just as a 4 game suspension won't change anything in the grand scheme of things... Brady is not helping himself right now even if he wins in federal court and ends up serving no suspension at all...He could have remained a worldwide bona-fide NFL all time great had he just handled this like a man... Whatever happens now, win or lose, he'll be a Boston hero, and world wide little bItch cheater... Just look how far Lance Armstrong took his tyrade to prove his innocence, and what's his legacy now?

Back
Top Bottom