NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

While I love all this happening to Brady, the Pats and their fans... I want Brady on the field for all 16 games. Why? Because if we end up winning the division, all we will hear is it was because Brady only played 12 games. Like 2008 all over again. The only way that isn't said is if we go on to make a deep playoff run. If it's a 1 and done, it's all we will hear.

"Dont ****ing cheat" would be my rebuttal to that argument

This just proves even more the cheating going on the NFL and Brady and the Pats have taken advantage it, it's all about the money. Anyway Brady finally got caught and is getting off lightly IMO and is whining like a baby about it. He needs to get to old for this game quickly and retire before he finds himself like Pete Rose of baseball and is banned from the HOF forever which is really what he deserves.

While I love all this happening to Brady, the Pats and their fans... I want Brady on the field for all 16 games. Why? Because if we end up winning the division, all we will hear is it was because Brady only played 12 games. Like 2008 all over again. The only way that isn't said is if we go on to make a deep playoff run. If it's a 1 and done, it's all we will hear.
Who cares? Won't make me give back my AFC East Champs hat and t-shirt.

PFT's Mike Florio reports the NFL offered suspended QB Tom Brady a two-game reduction on his four-game suspension in exchange for a guilty admission.
Per Florio's source, Brady had to admit to admit to having knowledge of whatever ball men John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs, admit to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation and the apologize. Brady's ban would have then dropped to at least two games and possibly one. It appears Brady is dead-set on taking the NFL to court to get his suspension wiped out completely or he's going to take the heat and sit the four games.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/313595/NFL-offered-Brady-2-games-for-guilty-admission

PFT's Mike Florio reports the NFL offered suspended QB Tom Brady a two-game reduction on his four-game suspension in exchange for a guilty admission.
Per Florio's source, Brady had to admit to admit to having knowledge of whatever ball men John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs, admit to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation and the apologize. Brady's ban would have then dropped to at least two games and possibly one. It appears Brady is dead-set on taking the NFL to court to get his suspension wiped out completely or he's going to take the heat and sit the four games.

Smells like Brady's ego has gone to his head time for him to retirey

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/313595/NFL-offered-Brady-2-games-for-guilty-admission

Too much Tom Brady ego and greed time for him to move on.

I wish I could bathe in the tears of Patriots fans right now.

I don't think there are as many tears as you think...they do have the Lombardi right now, right?! I doubt they are too concerned about 4 games. The probably figure they will still win the division...

I don't think there are as many tears as you think...they do have the Lombardi right now, right?! I doubt they are too concerned about 4 games. The probably figure they will still win the division...

4 games is nothing compared to having to defend cheaters for the rest of time....

4 games is nothing compared to having to defend cheaters for the rest of time....

Exactly. As it stands now, there is not a single championship they can claim without an asterisk next it.

He willfully obstructed the investigation by destroying his cell, courts look very unfavorably to anyone that thinks he is smarter then personal that are investigating a crime or incident...same goes in sports.

Brady's lawyer, if he is as good as they say, may be able to get 1-2 days taken away, but considering how arrogant Brady acted at the appeal, telling everyone it better be 0 games suspension or that he would take it to court, even 1-2 games will be pretty tough to do for his Lawyer. JMO
No court is going to reduce the penalty. They're either going to toss the whole thing or keep the whole thing.

It'd be great if his appeal stretches into the season, the league is ticked off enough to start his suspension mid-season, and we don't have to face him.
If Brady appeals, this likely doesn't get resolved before this season is over.

Brady is lying. He tried to pressure Goodell with the threat of court and Goodell didn't flinch.
Goodell got an earful from a lot of owners who told him the brown stuff would hit the fan if he reduced the suspension.

Brady will lose in court.
I think so too. He's going to have to explain why he wouldn't turn over his cell phone originally, and then why he destroyed it later. From what I've read, the CBA requires such cooperation. I think Brady's only shot is in convincing a judge that Goodell couldn't be a fair arbitrator. On that point, he has a shot, but he'd also have to show that Goodell came to a decision that is unreasonable, and there I think he loses again.

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Tom Brady has authorized the NFLPA to appeal his case in federal court, per source.
He's pulling a Roger Clemens ...what a douche!

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 21s22 seconds ago
Tom Brady and NFLPA will file for relief (would overturn suspension) or an injunction (would stay it) aimed at making sure Brady can play.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
... If Brady is granted either, and his case isn't resolved, he'd be free to play until it is.
He'll get the injunction. He has to because without it there's no way to make him whole if he wins.

I seriously doubt they will go all the way with that.
Who thought Clemens would go as far as he did when he was caught dead to rights?

latest

Just what I was looking for haha

Don't rule out that the desperation on the texts is because other parties to the texts include.....Bill Bellicheat. Anything is possible with the degree of desperation shown here. Think about it. We know they've seen the texts of Moron 1 and 2. It's somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom