NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Gary Myers ‏@garymyersNYDN
Source just told me NFL never offered Brady settlement but league turned down Brady offer of fine and no suspension or admission of guilt.

NFL and Brady never came close to settlement deal. And source says Brady will never admit guilt for something he insists he didn't do.

Source just told me NFL never offered Brady settlement but league turned down Brady offer of fine and no suspension or admission of guilt.

NFL and Brady never came close to settlement deal. And source says Brady will never admit guilt for something he insists he didn't do.

giphy.gif

Brady will lose in court.

That's as clear as day... Refusal to cooperate and turn over evidence, then subsequently DESTROYING evidence when requested to turn over his cell phone. Brady doesn't have a leg to stand on f@&$@&g scumbag cheater

Bringing to light the earlier point you made....

Yet he didn't destroy the phone prior to the one in question. So does he destroy phones...or just sometimes? twitter.com/jpswim520/stat…@CharlesRobinson

Bringing to light the earlier point you made....

Yet he didn't destroy the phone prior to the one in question. So does he destroy phones...or just sometimes? twitter.com/jpswim520/stat…@CharlesRobinson

He's been lying the entire time. He continues to lie. He will lie in the future.

The delusion on Patriots Planet is so delicious. :eat:

After being banned a couple times on gangrene, mainly for just being a Dolphins fan, I have cloaked myself as a disgruntled Jets fan :lol: I think it's more fun that way. I haven't been on that Pats forum, are they as quick to boot for being a rival like gangrene?

Feel free to share.

This morning started with them bashing Stephen A. on his release of information that Brady destroyed his cell phone and everyone discrediting the source. Then Skip Bayless became their best friends for a short time. I'm still working my way through the multiple threads, but I'll be sure to drop the good ones here soon.

After being banned a couple times on gangrene, mainly for just being a Dolphins fan, I have cloaked myself as a disgruntled Jets fan :lol: I think it's more fun that way. I haven't been on that Pats forum, are they as quick to boot for being a rival like gangrene?

:lol: Well played, Sir. I'm pretty sure we a few rival dopplegangers in here as well, but so be it. :chuckle:

I'm also just browsing the Patriot Planet boards free of charge. Your soul is the price, of course, if you choose so otherwise.

Here's the longest running thread available that started 5.19.15 - http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69893

And one from today's ruling - http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=70085

Reading some of the Pat's beat writers comments today, there's a lot of homers working the beat up there, Belichik runs a tight ship. It would be a total opposite response anywhere else, oh wait, it already is.

Im pretty sure non billionaires have taken people to court. I could be wrong.

Yes dlocks the point was only millionaires or billionaires have taken a case to the federal court system.

Back
Top Bottom