NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

the 3rd period of blues-canucks is awesome ... some great hockey being played; good hits, good scoring chances and restless shifts from every player

:lol:

Space ... I expected something from you, but ...

Can you say biased, bitter, shallow, jealous, ridiculous, insane, HOMER????

... That's right, your boys aren't getting owned by the Pittsburgh Penguins ... It's the Pittsburgh Bettman's.

It's a league-wide conspiracy to destroy the obviously-superior Philadelphia Flyers.

Hello, reality calling ...

Like I said ... Pens in FIVE!!!
Enjoy the offseason. At least you'll be able to enjoy the draft w/o complications ... :wink:

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

BTW Space, after that display ... I don't EVER expect to hear your arse whining about Sid ever again. :lol:

How did the Flyers get owned by the Penguins when the last three games they've dominated them? Out hit, out shot but failed to capitalized on numerous opportunities. They hit probably 12 posts this series, and Marc Andre Fleury made them look just foolish on other great chances. It's not getting owned, it's the same old Flyer story of running into a buzzsaw goalie. But the Penguins aren't going anywhere this year, the Flyers have outplayed them in 3 of the 4 games and the Flyers simply aren't that good of a team. Pittsburgh is out in the second round, book it.

And if you don't think the NHL favors the Penguins you're blind. Fixing games is a little far, but it's clear that Crosby and Malkin get special treatment. A 79 year old blind guy sitting in section 207 could see that wasn't a goal tonight, but the NHL decided to boost Crosby's playoff stats a little so Bettman phone one in. How nice of him. I hope the Hurricanes and Ducks make the SCF finals so the league goes bankrupt and someone starts a Hockey league actually worth watching.

How did the Flyers get owned by the Penguins when the last three games they've dominated them? Out hit, out shot but failed to capitalized on numerous opportunities. They hit probably 12 posts this series, and Marc Andre Fleury made them look just foolish on other great chances. It's not getting owned, it's the same old Flyer story of running into a buzzsaw goalie. But the Penguins aren't going anywhere this year, the Flyers have outplayed them in 3 of the 4 games and the Flyers simply aren't that good of a team. Pittsburgh is out in the second round, book it.

from what i saw, i completely agree. But the pens are very opportunistic and the flyers' goalie is average, at best, so those two factors mixed together will end up in a lot of goals.

And if you don't think the NHL favors the Penguins you're blind. Fixing games is a little far, but it's clear that Crosby and Malkin get special treatment. A 79 year old blind guy sitting in section 207 could see that wasn't a goal tonight, but the NHL decided to boost Crosby's playoff stats a little so Bettman phone one in. How nice of him. I hope the Hurricanes and Ducks make the SCF finals so the league goes bankrupt and someone starts a Hockey league actually worth watching.

oh please... :foundout:

Vancouver Wins I Got it Right plus sweep Bonus points Yipee lol are we doing a point system like 1st round 2 points and bonus 1 point if you get series right lol

ALEXANDRE BURROWS, LANCE.... ET COMPTE !

starting to love the nucks... ... my high school buddy steve bernier plays for them (but i always said to him he looked better at san jose lol ) , and luongo is the next big thing after brodeur and roy ... maybe i'm starting to like'em after all (honorable mention to the sedin twins for being another good reason to love that team )

Last edited by a moderator:
ALEXANDRE BURROWS, LANCE.... ET COMPTE !

starting to love the nucks... ... my high school buddy steve bernier plays for them (but i always said to him he looked better at san jose lol ) , and luongo is the next big thing after brodeur and roy ... maybe i'm starting to like'em after all (honorable mention to the sedin twins for being another good reason to love that team )

Luongo is a beast but he actually really sucked 3-4 years ago especially when he first started lol He's come along way

Luongo is a beast but he actually really sucked 3-4 years ago especially when he first started lol He's come along way

mmm i have to disagree... he was winning games by himself for the florida panthers back then. He always was a great goaltender but with a oh-so-poor surrounding cast. And he still is, he's playing for the canucks who obviously don't have elite talent at the defencemen position. They rely on luongo to keep them in the game and spend some big bucks on the offence ( sedin twins, sundin, burrows, kesler, bernier, wellwood, demitra )

they have capable defencemen but nothing out of the ordinary, salo is old, i really like bieksa, ohlund is good but old ... there are a few others

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharks actually beat the Ducks.

Theyve been puttin in work, and its paying off. I think that that was the turn that theyve needed to have happen. Sharks in 6. One more game than I thought, but hey. It works for me.

LETS GO SHAAAAAAAARKS! *Stomp stomp ClapClapClap*

Theyve been puttin in work, and its paying off. I think that that was the turn that theyve needed to have happen. Sharks in 6. One more game than I thought, but hey. It works for me.

LETS GO SHAAAAAAAARKS! *Stomp stomp ClapClapClap*

I'm with you on that, Norcal... Now, is the Sharks time to shine...

GO SHARKS & DROWN THE DUCKS!

i find it funny how lucic taunts and wants to fight against anyone who's either:
1- smaller than him
2- doesn't have a fighting pedigree

but when guys like laraque come up to him, he's all silent and still. Lucic is a helluva player, but when it comes to hitting and fighting, he chooses his targets and he never heads for the big ones. What a hockey player, but what a coward and *****.

on a sidenote, kessel who scored the killing goal was officially offside (they replayed it on hockey night in canada and even french-canadian hater don cherry admitted it was a blattant offside) ... thanks a lot, nhl ... :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom