NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

No love for my Bruins? I thought we looked very impressive in our 4 game shut out. Completely dominant...could be a good run for us, at long last, lol.

Flames ARE looking pretty good too it has be said.

No love for my Bruins? I thought we looked very impressive in our 4 game shut out. Completely dominant...could be a good run for us, at long last, lol.

Flames ARE looking pretty good too it has be said.

Personally, I have no love for the bruins. lol But just to keep it real, I have no love for em, right now cause theyve got a clear road to the cup. They have no real challenges in the east.

Because I'm focused, I'll let that one slide for now Skunkie ... :lol:

well, the analysts at RDS (quebec's ESPN) are almost saying we'll end up last in the conference next year lol... kinda think about it... bob gainey might be fired, we have no coach, 10+ free agents, an alcoholic goalie... oh boyyy... at least we've got pacioretty/weber/d'agostini/subban/massé , who're young and promising... but the big picture ain't pretty

Oh,....and lets not forget the teams "For Sale" :up:

( glug, glug ... Ahhh! )

It's a beautiful day to send the Flyers into the offseason!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Oh,....and lets not forget the teams "For Sale" :up:

that, my friend, is the best news we've had in a long time

with a french canadian owner, maybe we'll finally start drafting our own guys: talented, devoted guys who are used to pressure (the LHJMQ is a hard league to play into for a 17 year old) and admire the habs since their childhood.

I've posted something similar in another post, but if the habs drafted quebecers year in and year out, we'd have one of the best teams in the nhl, but most of all, we'd have a team that sticks together no matter what and wants to win year in and year out: a team like the old habs

Goddamn FSN Pittsburgh. I missed damn-near the entire second period (video).

So happy I got an iPhone. Radio broadcast in the bar.

Let's go Pens!!!

Whew!!! Video feed just came back.

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Goddamn FSN Pittsburgh. I missed damn-near the entire second period (video).

So happy I got an iPhone. Radio broadcast in the bar.

Let's go Pens!!!

the funny part is... i'm in quebec canada, and i got complete coverage of the game, in HD :lol:

the nhl needs to do a better job in the US..

Back
Top Bottom