Nick Foles gave hints he could lead a Super Bowl team. Has Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Foles gave hints he could lead a Super Bowl team. Has Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill?

Right around a 100 QB rating is the high water mark. In his most recent string of games. I'll take it. We can draft a backup in rounds 3 or 4. Drafting one earlier would be a waste of a pick by a team that is in no position to waste picks. As you seem to have finally realized, the OL and defense are in much greater need.
I will stand on my opinion that Miami should draft a QB in round one if they can target the right one and the board falls correctly.

OL and LB and other positions are in need I agree. And have been for a decade. One pick early will not change that fact.

Certainly QB was a gargantuan position of need as recently as 2017.

Drew Brees win% in college is .649
Tannehill is .650

Ken Dorsey from the U .943.

One of these things is not like the other. Hint no longer in the NFL.
How is Drew Brees W-L record in the NFL? Pretty sure it’s better than 37-40. And that makes Brees a winner wherever he has been.

Easy there bigrig. This is what I’ve been saying for weeks in multiple threads. Plan to get some stats and facts to support your argument only to be refuted as nauseum by the Tannelovers.

We have the 8 game stretch. The high water mark. Two years ago. There is no need to draft a QB.
Well applying that logic, you'd certainly have no use for Andrew Luck if he ever became available considering he hasn't touched the ball in about the same time as Tannehill, had worse stats and win percentage in 2016 and was ranked by PFF 15 QB spots below Tannehill in his abysmal 2015. Or that's different LOL.

How is Drew Brees W-L record in the NFL? Pretty sure it’s better than 37-40. And that makes Brees a winner wherever he has been.

Brees (as previously posted and ignored by you) had a .517 winning percentage through his first 5 years. That’s not much better than a Tannehill and he had Tomlinson!!!! Nice attempt at a deflection though. so kudos for that!

JFC now Brees won because he had Tomlinson. Maybe Brees is better than RT and wins more than he loses even at a school like Purdue? Ever think of that?

Talk about a deflection. Stop deflecting from reality.

Well applying that logic, you'd certainly have no use for Andrew Luck if he ever became available considering he hasn't touched the ball in about the same time as Tannehill, had worse stats and win percentage in 2016 and was ranked by PFF 15 QB spots below Tannehill in his abysmal 2015. Or that's different LOL.
Is this a RT v Luck debate now? Wouldn’t it be easier to just name the starters we’d rather have than RT?

Is this a RT v Luck debate now? Wouldn’t it be easier to just name the starters we’d rather have than RT?
Luck who has done more with worse teams than Tannehill isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt.

Tannehill who hasn’t proved anything gets the benefit of the doubt.

Lol

no debate ..just hoping you'd apply the same standards to QBs like Luck, Winson , Carr et al that you apply to RT17
Why don’t we just deal with our own issue and not everyone else’s. The RT era is going to be on borrowed time if he either can’t stay healthy or doesn’t get this team to the playoffs.

Luck who has done more with worse teams than Tannehill isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt.

Tannehill who hasn’t proved anything gets the benefit of the doubt.

Lol
I don’t disagree with you at all.

JFC now Brees won because he had Tomlinson. Maybe Brees is better than RT and wins more than he loses even at a school like Purdue? Ever think of that?

Talk about a deflection. Stop deflecting from reality.

Yeah man I dont think thats a farfetched statement to make. Tomlinson certainly helped the Chargers and in turn Brees win as much as Brees did.

Dude in 4 full years as a starter Brees had 79 TD's, in those same 4 years Tomlinson had 70 total TD's.

And Tannehill has a higher winning% in college so no Brees didn't win more even at a school like Purdue.

Yeah man I dont think thats a farfetched statement to make. Tomlinson certainly helped the Chargers and in turn Brees win as much as Brees did.

Dude in 4 full years as a starter Brees had 79 TD's, in those same 4 years Tomlinson had 70 total TD's.

And Tannehill has a higher winning% in college so no Brees didn't win more even at a school like Purdue.
You are more delusional than I thought if you are actually going to compare RT to Brees.

When will the Tannelovers wake the F up and join reality?

You are more delusional than I thought if you are actually going to compare RT to Brees.

When Miami officially parts ways with Tannehill. And even then they’ll say he didn’t get a fair chance. And the coaches and players around him were just too inept.

When Miami officially parts ways with Tannehill. And even then they’ll say he didn’t get a fair chance. And the coaches and players around him were just too inept.
My god it just gets more comical by the post and thread. Now Brees won equally because of Tomlinson. And RT win pct at A&M was higher than Drew Brees win pct at Purdue, a perennial doormat of a program that hasn’t seen the likes of the win pcts that Brees delivered very often in their history. From the same crowd that firmly stated QB win pct is an irrelevant stat. Oh it’s irrelevant in all cases except the case that just might assist my pathetic and futile argument for RT the franchise QB. Brees at .517 first five years while RT was 37-40? Yeah not too different right? Let’s just disregard everything Brees accomplished before and after those five seasons. RT surely is bound for the same even though nothing in his past says the future will be any different.

One look. One meeting. One film study. One huddle call. One two minute drive. One interview. One second.

This is all it takes to determine the vast divide between a Drew Brees and a RT.

Just stop.

So your saying Tomlinson's 70 TD's compared to Brees 79 is insignificant in the wins the Chargers got during the Drew Brees era? Drew Brees TD's count for more point or something?

Me a Tannelover?

That's the problem with you extremist, I get called a Tannelover by you and like 2 days ago I get grouped in the 8% who believe Tannehill sucks. Theres no in between with you extremist, if i saying something positive I'm a lover and when i say something negative I'm a hater. Whatever happened to objectivity?

And I compared their college winning% since you incorrectly stated Brees won more than he lost which is incorrect according to win% but you know who cares about facts.

Back
Top Bottom